Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Islam Inward Korea

 This is a greeting past times Muslim every bit how Korean greet anyong haseyo  Islam inwards Korea

Assalamualaikum or (السلام عليكم) inwards arabic agency peace hold upwards upon you. This is a greeting past times Muslim every bit how Korean greet anyong haseyo (안녕하세요).

When I returned to Malaysia dorsum inwards Dec 2009, I was asked past times the human being sitting side past times side to me inwards the bird - "Why create yous come upwards to Korea? There's no mosque (masjid) inwards Korea right?" too he continued yell for me bunch of questions most Islam too Muslim community inwards Korea. Among the most ridiculous questions that I received from Koreans spell inwards Korea was "Are yous on missionary?"

My hijab (tudung/scarf on my head) laissez passer away also much doesn't it? People are scared to approach me because of it too skeptical to convey me every bit to a greater extent than or less other normal human beingness simply because how Islam has been exposed to the globe past times the tidings on local television. This happened much inwards rural surface area where I went to for Wwoofing.

I answered solemnly that I wasn't on missionary. Why should I? hehehe...I'm non similar those christian missionary inwards Myeongdong, ok? ^^ I told them I savage inwards honey amongst Korean language, culture, history, the nutrient too the friendly people. Period.

I know that I volition hold upwards bombarded amongst a lot of questions most Islam too materials but who cares...I honey beingness inwards Korea!! ^^ Many of my Muslim friends disregard the stance of visiting non-Muslim province similar Korea because it is difficult to discovery Halal food. Frankly, nosotros gonna fille out a lot (if alone because of Halal food) particularly on how beautiful Korea tin hold upwards too the historical palaces are also awesome non to watch them!!

Arirang has a clip on Jeonju Islamic community here.


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Islam Inward Korea. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions