Seoul Travel Destinations; Parents' 24-Hour Interval (어버이 날)

This is a backdated post service on May 8th, when I helped Min Young too her trouble solid unit of measurement selling carnations on Parents' Day.

In the Korea" title="Seoul Travel Destinations; Parents' Day (어버이 날)">Republic of Korea, Parents' Day (어버이 날) is celebrated on Seoul Travel Destinations; Parents' Day (어버이 날)">Seoul Travel Destinations; Parents' Day (어버이 날)">May 8.

Devotion to parents too ancestors was ever considered the highest of all virtues inwards traditional Korean society. Hence it is quite understandable how of import an occasion is Parent's Day inwards Korea" title="Seoul Travel Destinations; Parents' Day (어버이 날)">Korea, both for kids equally good equally grown ups. Here the occasion is dedicated non solely to parents but also parental figures similar parents-in-law too grandparents too fifty-fifty elderly people. While adults paw over greetings too gifts (electronic items, medicine therapy too fifty-fifty beauty handling packages) to their parents, children commonly accolade their parents too grandparents amongst blood-red carnations too the singing of songs themed to Parent's Day.(Source: Wikipedia)

Min Young too I took a few days off from Santisuk too went straightaway to Incheon to assistance her woman raise preparing bucket loads of flowers to sell on Parents' Day. It was quite a novel experience for me crusade I never actually favour flowers too I'm non a creative junkie inwards damage of arts and crafts or fifty-fifty decorations lalala..

From left: Min Young, Min Young's woman raise too Mara.
I told Min Young non to telephone telephone her domestic dog equally Mara crusade in 
Malay Language, it agency angry. No wonder her dog
was ever angry at me! ^_^

This bloom store is Min Young mother's.
She decided to opened upward i because she
loves plants too flowers too she is extremely
creative.

The bloom handbasket was 5,000 won each. My get-go time
doing it too I idea I was quite talented, wasn't I?
Hehehe...nah..I only stuffed everything into that tiny
basket. No endeavour wasted there.

 
The tools too flowers needed for the bloom basket.
Why carnation? Beats me. I asked a few other Koreans
why they gave carnation to parents but they couldn't
give me a satisfying answer. 
Hmm..any clue anyone?


Min Young; asset sikhye - my favourite
drink. You could drinkable this inwards jjimjilbang too.



Korean rice cake for my lunch. This was 2,000 won.
We bought a few types too this i has or too then squash
(orange colour) mixed.

Some kimbap too naengmyeon for lunch.


 

 I took this painting inwards front end of Min Young's house 
while catching a taxi to acquire the bloom shop.

 Min Young, her friend too I sold the flowers inwards front end of

A duet wearing duet shoes. Same coloring too same
brand. So cheesy..it's a big phenomenon inwards Korea to
wear the same outfit spell yous leave of absence amongst your other
half. Those who are singles volition experience left out..hmm.

Some mid or high schoolers. They were nevertheless wearing the
long sleeve + coat uniform because it was nevertheless cold. It was
already May but I was shivering to my bone. So cold!!
Thanks to the crazy current of air blowing our make-shift tent.

Nami Island incident, I had taken an oath not
to swallow THAT corn in i lawsuit again but I broke my words. For the 
second time, I could munch the tasteless corn yet again. 
Why I never larn from history?

The corn up-close. All because of that quondam grandmother.
I pitied her too broke my oath. In furnish I got a mediocre
corn.

See that human being wearing an promotion amongst seat out 2 
on? It was for election too he supposedly rooting for
that guy inwards the ads.

Our beautiful carnation. We started selling from 
noon until 10 at night. The sale was non too then smooth
in the hateful solar daytime but when nighttime came, it was pretty brisk
because everybody was rushing to acquire a gift for
their parents for the adjacent day. 

Min Young's best friend. He's forty but doesn't hold back like
one at all!! Thanks to Korean diet too lifestyle. Such
a funny guy too eventhough he couldn't utter English
but nosotros could interact. One of the funniest sentences he
loved to copy was "Ok buddy!" It was from the 
gag show

 Courtesy of Min Young's best friend: Potato Pizza.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations; Parents' 24-Hour Interval (어버이 날). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions