Seoul Travel Destinations; Wwoof At Santisuk, Jinbu

I'm doing nix much here. My daily routine would last educational activity English linguistic communication ane or 2 hours per day, learning Korean, washing dishes, babysitting, blogging, watching korean dramas, cycling unopen to Santisuk surface area in addition to taking photos.


Buying the turtle souvenir at Lee Seung Bok Memorial


Cycling to Lee Seung Bok Memorial

 


The souvenir store at Lee Seung Bok Memorial


Hojin took a candid snap of me acre educational activity them English


The house where I create my stuffs.


The other 2 babysitters - gramps in addition to uncle


The naked Ratana (will she sue me for this later?)


After the shower, happy nappy time!!


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations; Wwoof At Santisuk, Jinbu. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions