Seoul Travel Destinations; Big Strike Guesthouse

This is non a bad joke but Big Bang does accept a guesthouse inwards Korea. ^^ Unfortunately you're non gonna run across whatsoever of Big Bang's fellow member inwards this guesthouse. Dream on..hehehe.

I stayed inwards this bird turned guesthouse three times because I totally roughshod inwards dearest amongst the place. Although I dearest staying close Myeongdong but Big Bang Guesthouse feels to a greater extent than similar home. The possessor was similar a woman rear to me, she chatted amongst me until belatedly at nighttime in addition to fifty-fifty bought me Korean rice cake! Talk nearly superior in addition to personal service. I got i here. 

Big Bang Guesthouse is located nearly five to 10 minutes on human foot from Yaksu Station, Line 3/6, Exit 8. Korean fast nutrient eating seat similar Kimbap Jongguk, convenience shop, fruit shops in addition to my favourite Korean rice cake store are walking distance from the guesthouse.

I passed past times the beautiful Shilla Hotel (where many Korean artists had their marriage ceremony ceremony) and walked upwardly to Namsan Tower from Yaksu Station.

Told ya..it's Big Bang! ^^

Surf cyberspace hither in addition to if you lot accept your ain machine, remember
to accept your ain international adaptor. 

Very really very comfy 4-bed dormitory room.


Every room is equipped amongst a TV which you lot don't teach in 
Namsan Guesthouse.

I took the fourth dimension to sentry the replay of my favourite ssangchu
duo - Hwangbo in addition to Kim Hyun Joong.

Here inwards this building, 2nd marking is Big Bang Guesthouse.

Halmi Syupo..hehe. H5N1 mini mart but inwards front end of the guesthouse.

Me in addition to Hanim walking downwards the steep lane. You can't reckon it 
hither but it is steep, trust me. 
Mummy Moon, but fyi this is how it looks like.
So, select the stroller for your shaver ok? ^^

Walk at in i lawsuit until you lot see..

 ..this resting place. In the evening, you lot could abide by a fruit seller with
his van here. We bought Korean grapes which tasted hmmm..
no comment..hehe.

Yeay! My favourite tteok jib. Korean rice cake shop.
Turned left from here.

Until you lot reckon this store selling meat in addition to chicken. Then turned right.

Walk upwardly the staircase and..

tada..Yaksu Station leave of absence 8. ^^ It is but adjacent to a bakery. See that
reddish signboard? 빵 way bread.

Me amongst my favourite omoni = mother. I know that I should
accept called her ahjumma instead but she is really very kind! 
Arghh..I'm in addition to thus chubby here. Korean diet didn't function for me 
displace I dearest rice! Blame it all on Korean rice cake..hahaha.

Go to the official website for to a greater extent than details.

FYI, the possessor has two invitee houses. Another i is named Happy Guest House located close to Beotigogae Subway Station, Line 6. I volition set upwardly approximately other post service on Happy Guest House later.

Just to shed approximately light, both invitee houses are hot cakes. The omoni told my friends who of late visited Seoul that the houses are fully booked past times Malaysian tourists until terminate of Dec 2010!


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations; Big Strike Guesthouse. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions