Seoul Travel Destinations; Persimmon Or Gam/Kam on Korea

You receive got to try persimmon because it is abundant alone inwards tumble (which is my favourite season) or early on winter. Some people called it equally 'Pisang Kaki' inwards Malaysia. Don't error it for tomato plant because it does await similar it but the gustation is far from same.

I used to frequent Chinese traditional medicine store amongst my parents to purchase approximately herbs when I was pocket-size in addition to I would inquire them to purchase approximately dried persimmon for me too. Never idea that it is the persimmon that I dear eating in addition to then much inwards Korea! There are in addition to then many shops selling persimmon during autumn. I bought iii for 1,000 won spell visiting Korean Hanok Village nigh Chungmuro Subway Station.

Dried persimmon

In Korea, in that place are ii types of persimmon:


Fuyu - yous tin eat it when it is non fully ripe in addition to it is withal sugariness (my favourite) in addition to I similar it when it is crunchy merely similar apple. The form resembles tomato plant in addition to inwards Korea it's called tam kam (단감). The gustation is non that sweet. Have yous receive got tried eating saccharide cane? Almost similar that.


Hachiya - Notice the deviation inwards shape? It's kinda heart-shaped. However, yous tin alone eat it when it's fully ripe. If yous eat it earlier it's ripe, real bitter. I don't similar Hachiya persimmon because it's kinda gooey when yous eat it. Ack! Just similar the painting below.


Persimmon's Health Benefit
  • source of vitamin A
  • high inwards fiber
  • contains shibuol in addition to betulinic acid that are idea to receive got anti-cancer properties
  • A written report conducted inwards Nippon showed that the tegument of the persimmon contains phytochemicals known equally proanthocyanidins which may protect cells against oxidative harm associated amongst aging. (Is this 1 of the reasons why Koreans await young?!!)
Source: HealthMad

Get all your Persimmon related recipes at Epersimmon.
Check out my WWOOF trip to Jangheung where I helped the household unit of measurement picking persimmons.

For to a greater extent than data most persimmon, banking concern check out Wikipedia


Picking persimmon

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations; Persimmon Or Gam/Kam on Korea. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions