Seoul Travel Destinations; My Girl Is A Gumiho


I only finished watching Korean drama 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho' in addition to my verdict: Two thumbs up!



What I similar most 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho' / 내 여친은 구미호?

  • The drama was superb at to the lowest degree for the start 10 episodes. Not many Korean dramas could sustain my involvement till the end.
  • The hero is non that handsome (to my standard) every bit similar other typical heroes inwards Korean drama. Hence, I mean value that it is almost similar to existent life standard..Heheheh..no offence to Lee Seung Gi's fans.
  • The drama was written past times the Hong sisters( Hong Jung Eun in addition to  Hong Mi Ran ) who receive got written - You're beautiful, My Girl in addition to Delightful Girl Chun Hyang. All these Korean dramas are my favourite!
  • Because it reminded me of Naruto - my truthful cat or fifty-fifty the anime graphic symbol Naruto who has a nine-tailed trick embedded into him. 
  • The chemical scientific discipline betwixt Lee Seung Gi in addition to Shin Min Ah
  • Shin Min Ah was in addition to thus gorgeous in addition to cute!! (I rarely compliment other women's beauty in addition to etc but she gets you lot deeper in addition to deeper into the drama)
  • The villain...arghhhh..is he fifty-fifty human? He should stay every bit a goblin..^_^ How tin a homo last that pretty?!!
  • Even the side story; an ahjumma in addition to ahjussi's honey storey was hilarious! *Check out the farting-in-the-elevator scene*

What's in addition to thus interesting most Nine Tail fox? 
As per WikipediaThe kumiho (literally "Seoul Travel Destinations; My Girlfriend is a Gumiho">nine tailed fox") is a beast that appears inwards the oral tales and Seoul Travel Destinations; My Girlfriend is a Gumiho">legends of Korea" style="background-attachment: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-image: none; background-origin: initial; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; color: #0645ad; text-decoration: none;" title="Seoul Travel Destinations; My Girlfriend is a Gumiho">Korea,[1], in addition to are akin to European Seoul Travel Destinations; My Girlfriend is a Gumiho">faeries. According to those tales, a trick that lives a G years turns into a kumiho, similar its Seoul Travel Destinations; My Girlfriend is a Gumiho">Japanese and Seoul Travel Destinations; My Girlfriend is a Gumiho">Chinese counterparts (the Seoul Travel Destinations; My Girlfriend is a Gumiho">kitsune and the Seoul Travel Destinations; My Girlfriend is a Gumiho">huli jing).[2] It tin freely Seoul Travel Destinations; My Girlfriend is a Gumiho">transform, amid other things, into a beautiful daughter frequently ready out to seduce men, in addition to swallow their liver. There are numerous tales inwards which the kumiho appears. Several of those tin last works life inwards the encyclopedic Compendium of Korean Oral Literature (한국 구비문학 대계).

The drama is also known as Seoul Travel Destinations; My Girlfriend is a Gumiho">My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox.


Source: 
Download at Medium Quality
Subtitle at WithS2
Soompi forum


Spoiler: 
There's a purpose inwards the drama where Lee Seung Gi in addition to Shin Min Ah took a ferry cruise. It was shot nigh Hangang (Han River). Those who wants to accept a cruise (night is recommended), cheque the details here
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations; My Girl Is A Gumiho. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions