Seoul Travel Destinations; Woljeong Temple Or Woljeongsa

We went to Woljeongsa and later that met a korean painter, Mr Sol Bong. He gave a pretty korean tradional writing in addition to honoured me amongst a korean name- Jarim. Jarim agency burgundy forest. I dear that name. ^^

Woljeongsa is a caput temple of the Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism, located on the eastern slopes of Odaesan inwards Pyeongchang County, Gangwon Province, South Korea. Woljeongsa was founded inwards 643 yesteryear the Silla monk Jajang.Burned downwards in addition to rebuilt a release of times, the final disaster was during the Korean War (1950-1953), when close 10 buildings were burnt downwards yesteryear the Korean Army because it had transcend a refuge for the rebel forces. Source: Wikipedia

I had a video from Panya of our trip simply I couldn't upload whatever video anymore from Blogspot. Google has focused solely on Youtube for uploading of videos simply what happened when I am non a resident of Korea?
I was slapped amongst this instead - We convey voluntarily disabled this functionality on kr.youtube.com because of the Korean real-name verification law. What the heck was that?? Hankyoreh's respond is here.

Aigoo..I convey to upload this from Malaysia T_T

But..you could marvel on the nevertheless pictures instead.


In Jinbu, picking upwards about Maxwell coffee


Andy amongst the java store lady


Entrance to Weoljongsa


Love the river behind me


Pannya in addition to Andy




We had luncheon at the cafeteria.


Yup..all vegetables in addition to loving it ^^


Andy amongst his fans.


Before


..and after.


the tiles.


Inside the temple


We didn't drinkable it.




roar...grrrrrrrrrr...


We visited a talented korean painter.


 We drank bloom tea, simply I'm non certain what it is. I idea it 
was chrysanthemum in addition to it gave bitter later taste.


This is my favourite. It agency practiced day.



Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations; Woljeong Temple Or Woljeongsa. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions