Seoul Travel Destinations; Bungeoppang (붕어빵) Or Fish Shaped Waffle

Bungeoppang (붕어빵) is really tasty eaten during mutual depression temperature flavor similar directly inward autumn..yummy. Hence, it is best tried correct from the stove. When it is hot in addition to steamy the gustation is the best! In Nippon yous may telephone weep upwardly it Taiyaki. The form is similar a fish in addition to stuffed amongst sweetness reddish edible bean filling. 

Which business office of Bungeoppang (붕어빵) do yous swallow first, caput or tail ?

If yous own got had ane before, say me how did yous swallow it? For me, I dear to swallow from the tail because I similar to exit the best business office end - sweetness reddish edible bean filling or because I dear to swallow the crunchy business office first? Maybe. ^^ Do yous know that a questionnaire has been done to create upwardly one's hear your personality based on how yous eat bungeoppang (붕어빵)? I know it's ridiculous exactly it's true! Hahaha...

More explanation most bungeoppang (붕어빵) from Wikipedia 

I had the direct chances to buy Bungeoppang (붕어빵) mold from G-Market last May earlier going dorsum to Malaysia in addition to alone directly thinking of making some for my nephew. I know I'm lazy..hahaha. The mold toll most 15,000 to 18,000 won if I'm non mistaken.

My nephew Aiman amongst the Bungeoppang (붕어빵) mold. It was still
in the box since May in addition to alone directly I purpose it. ㅋㅋㅋ



This is non the proper ingredients exactly it worked! I added an
egg to instruct the crunchy result.

My outset failed attempt. I didn't hear to my mother's advice.
Served me right! _ _^


Gorgeous!!

Glorious!! Yeah!

Check out on this article about Korean street food. I own got tried all the nutrient suggested except for Hoppang. 
KNTO writes most tasty Korean wintertime snacks here.

Watch this video on how to make Bungeoppang (붕어빵).



Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations; Bungeoppang (붕어빵) Or Fish Shaped Waffle. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions