➹ 딸기-Holic Anonymous!!!


I LOVE KOREAN STRAWBERRIES!!!
There, I said it. Since I've left Seoul, I've missed the refreshing wintertime chill, my Kpop man child grouping members, the amazing shopping, my wonderful Korean friend, the superb Korean food, in addition to the TO-DIE-FOR STRAWBERRIES!!! ㅋㅋㅋ



You mightiness intend I'm kidding ... but I literally ate strawberries everyday during my brusk opor-garai concluding winter. I can't teach plenty of the perfectly sweetness in addition to lovely fruit. It was all I tin intend of eating for breakfast, dejeuner in addition to dinner hehehe. Thank goodness in that location were a lot of vendors selling these on the streets of Myeongdong. And how convenient are these - placed inwards a loving cup amongst non bad toothpicks for slowly snacking! I bought myself a loving cup which was non chocolate dipped in addition to they were simply glorious... I also bought cups which were dipped inwards white in addition to regular chocolate in addition to they were also heavenly! There were other fruit options sold inwards cups inwards Myeongdong's hole-and-corner shopping but I simply can't acquit to purchase something else. Indeed, I was thoroughly addicted.

And my sweetness matter amongst Korean strawberries didn't halt when I departed from Seoul ... I grabbed this box off a grocery inwards Kuala Lumpur when I visited concluding Jan ...


And I didn't fifty-fifty intend twice when I works life this box inwards a grocery inwards Hong Kong concluding March...



They were ... OK. Definitely incomparable amongst the awesome sweetness of those lovely strawberries I ate inwards Seoul but they were prissy enough. I was glad I gave inwards to my close involuntary urge to purchase them heheh ... I simply immature adult woman these strawberries in addition to thence so much. No wonder I am also loving mg strawberry expression upward mask. Aigoo...


Sumber https://my-korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari ➹ 딸기-Holic Anonymous!!!. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions