Seoul Destinations Map : Awesome Korea Tourism Interactive Map

Just browsing through about data on KNTO website today looking virtually Samcheongdong details. I was inwards for quite a surprise.

I dear this extra character of the website which comes amongst an interactive map for tourist.

The best affair virtually KNTO map is it comes inwards English. ^_____________^ Big yeay!

However non everything is perfect on the interactive map.

I institute searching was a chip difficult. For instance, I'm plainly a tourist too definitely is quite an ignorant on knowing the district's bring upward too stuff. Searching past times district bring upward is quite a challenge.

How on globe produce I know that Myeongdong is located inwards Jung-gu district right? I simply know that Myeongdong is located inwards Myeongdong. I promise KNTO tin improve the searching values better.


Instead of having a headache on doing the search, I institute it simply easier if I click the exclusive buttons on spill out of the map:

  • Tourist spots
  • Cultural Facilities
  • Accommodations
  • Restaurant
  • Leisure too Sports
  • Shopping


Many has sent me queries on the best house to rest piece vacationing inwards Korea. If you lot click the push 'Accommodations' it volition play its magic. ^^


Expand the map too it volition signal you lot the nearby accommodations. Many of the accommodation are hotels but somehow it's ameliorate than nothing. Another 1 of my want is that KNTO could update the nearby guesthouses too for budget travellers similar us.

Try this interactive too explore it to your heart's content here: http://emap.visitkorea.or.kr/Scripts/EngMap.aspx#

Send your feedback here:



Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations Map : Awesome Korea Tourism Interactive Map. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions