Seoul Travel Destinations Map : Happy Peppero Twenty-Four Hours 2011

Hi everyone,

Happy Peppero Day!!

I'm withal at Seogwipo, Jeju Island picking tangerines at WWOOF farm here.
Today is Peppero Day but instead of peppero, I bought Ferrero Roche instead..ngehehe. Not for me precisely for my Wwoofer friends. Don't laissez passer on me chocolate elbow grease I'm non actually into it.

In front end of Family Mart, spell waiting for the autobus dorsum to
Daesung-Dong

I got myself a strawberry donut instead ^_______^ yummy..

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations Map : Happy Peppero Twenty-Four Hours 2011. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions