Seoul Destinations Map : Mo 24-Hour Interval At Sogang University

Nope..I'm non gonna weblog daily most my life inwards Sogang University. Scratch that thought..hehe. This volition live on on as well as off, equally as well as when I experience similar blurting it out here.

Today the traffic was ameliorate equally I arrived at Sogang University around 8.20am as well as I was the firstly to arrive! Yeay! Not a practiced one..if exclusively I acquire an laurels for beingness punctual you lot know. ^^ The journeying to as well as fro definitely drained my energy. I subconsciously told myself that it's gonna live on okay alongside time. This is but the beginning. 2 hours in, 2 hours out. 4 hours man...walking, riding autobus as well as subway. Yippie..I volition live on slimmer inwards no time! Will I? Hmm..

Today's breakfast was ii fried eggs as well as but obviously water. Initially I was quite reluctant to swallow breakfast at 6.30a.m. Why? I don't wishing natures calling me at a really 'appropriate' fourth dimension similar spell waiting for the jam-packed train, right? That would live on also evil! hehe..but I didn't receive got the essence to enjoin no to Min Young's mother. Aigoo...

Anyway, today's lesson was a chip complex to explain. I don't wishing to guess Sogang University's Korean linguistic communication programme but I intend I should produce this specially for those who decides to saltation over to Sogang from other university's programme or start afresh here. Sogang University Korean Language programme is a highly interactive program.

What is an interactive program?

  • Study the chapter, grammer as well as vocabulary before class
  • Review the chapter, grammer as well as vocabulary afterward class
  • Do the homework afterward class
  • Do all the talking within the allocated 4 hours - don't fifty-fifty dream to opened upwardly your books inwards the class
I highly recommend that you lot receive got the 4 hours programme instead of iii hours. Some would enjoin that they wishing to skip the writing flat because they but wishing to speak Korean. However, afterward going through the writing flat I experience that writing inwards Korean volition definitely help you lot speak as well as recognize Korean words faster.

Some of my classmates alive inwards goshiwon, lone as well as hardly know whatever Korean who could practise speaking Korean alongside them. But don't worry equally that's the argue why nosotros receive got teachers. Ask equally much inquiry equally possible as well as thence the teachers would know how practiced your pronunciation is. I intend it was pretty useless to practise speaking Korean alongside my classmates or non Korean. My concluding judgement was a chip harsh but it's the truth if you lot actually wishing to live on fluent as well as practiced inwards Korean.

Hmm..textbooks. To purchase or non to buy? It's non cheap. Although the teachers told you lot to convey the textbooks, they were hardly opened inwards class. Why? Because you lot demand to practise the sentences as well as communicate spell inwards class. Period. Basically you lot must know all the vocabularies as well as grammars from the textbook for the chapter of the twenty-four hours earlier you lot come upwardly to class. Otherwise you lot volition live on struggling as well as creasing your eyebrows. This is non gonna help you lot at all.

I was a chip dejected though when some of the students spoke English linguistic communication rather than trying to speak inwards Korean. I know it's hard. But please.. don't ambit inwards to the wishing to switch to English linguistic communication when you lot experience heed block to explicate something inwards Korean.

This is a really crucial indicate that I wishing to highlight. Please..please uncovering Korean friends earlier you lot come upwardly to Korea to written report as well as endeavor to come across them regularly inwards Korea. Or it's fifty-fifty ameliorate if you lot pick out homestay alongside Korean trouble solid unit of measurement where you lot could practise polite Korean alongside the elderly as well as informal Korean alongside the younger ones. There's no indicate inwards studying Korean if you lot don't wishing to practise it right? The to a greater extent than you lot practise the easier the novel words sink in. Make mistakes within classes, exterior of classes, anywhere as well as thence you lot volition retrieve more. "Ahh..so this is how you lot enjoin it!" It happened to me as well as thence many times as well as I experience non bad afterward I corrected it as well as when I speak, it feels to a greater extent than natural than something coming out direct from a textbook.

I forgot to shout yesterday that the instructor gave out an impromptu exam for grammar. She told us that if nosotros got less than 50% from the result, nosotros powerfulness demand to rethink whether nosotros are suitable for Level 2 yet. I was a chip scared equally I didn't know how or what was the grammer learned inwards Level 1. Today, the outcome was out as well as Alhamdulillah I pretty much nailed downward the grammer alongside exclusively 2 mistakes due to my writing error non because that I wasn't familiar alongside the grammar. It was nevertheless a careless fault which I should avoid inwards future.

By the way, the nutrient at Sogang University's cafe  is really cheap! About 1,800 won to 2,500 won for a meal. But afterward shout for the ahjussi at the canteen; all the nutrient consist meat as well as the soup equally well. T_T I tin ambit notice enjoin adieu bye to budget food. However, my classmates loathe the nutrient in that place equally they are bland as well as tasteless. You acquire what you lot pay for anyway.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations Map : Mo 24-Hour Interval At Sogang University. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions