Seoul Destinations Map : Mutual Frigidness Korean Soy Edible Bean Noodle

This was my outset in addition to the concluding mutual frigidness Korean soy edible bean noodle.

So hold upwardly warned.

Why did I travail to fifty-fifty direct maintain a sip?

Actually, the nighttime earlier savouring this I simply randomly chose the alone v available channels on my Korean tv in addition to 1 of it showed the procedure on how to brand mutual frigidness Korean soy edible bean noodle.

If I'm non false the documentary is from MBC - sisigakgak 시시각각. It's correct later MBC 9pm news.

The reporter went to iii shops in addition to tried to differentiate the gustation every bit thence many shops selling this mutual frigidness Korean soy edible bean noodle but which 1 offers the best in addition to the nigh authentic taste?

Their finding:
  1. real soybean paste
  2. soybean + peanut
  3. tofu + milk

But for me, I actually direct maintain no clue but I gauge mine was release two drive I could feel the peanut aftertaste on my tongue. Anyhow, the gustation is indescribable. The soybean broth basically..hmm..taste similar soybean. ^^ The noodle is lightly salted I guess. When I told the employee that I couldn't gustation anything out of it, she told me whether I would similar to a greater extent than or less saccharide to become amongst it. Whattttttttttt??!!...No way..I would rather direct maintain it the master copy agency albeit...agagaaga.

If you lot actually desire to travail this delicacy, percentage it amongst 4-5 people. The component is huge in addition to I could alone consume a few spoon. Trust me!!

See how thick it is? Surprisingly later having it, I felt my trunk a chip cooler. Or am I false past times the airconditioned room?


Could you lot notice the cost for mutual frigidness Korean soy edible bean noodle?
콩국수 - 6,000원

This store is simply upwardly the cease of the route from Coffee Prince Cafe' (the master copy 1 where they did the filming) Hongdae Station, Line 2, Exit 8.

This carte du jour is sold alone during hot flavour thence if you lot notice it during winter, sorry..it's non sold drive I direct maintain tried scream for the store nigh Namdaemun during winter. I know I'm crazy. Who wanna consume KKongguksu during winter? Hehehhe..

Not alone hither but you lot tin notice it ubiquitously sold. 

You tin notice the recipe at Maangchi.com



Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations Map : Mutual Frigidness Korean Soy Edible Bean Noodle. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions