Seoul Destinations Map : Sogang Academy Score Two Review

Alhamdulillah, I passed marking 2. Yesterday was my graduation 24-hour interval in addition to that's it!! I'm off for a calendar week vacation inwards Korea in addition to thence I volition hold upwardly going domicile - Malaysia for a week. Yeahh..can't hold back to swallow Nasi Lemak in addition to Sate.

Out of xiv students inwards my class, exclusively five of them were able to maintain to marking 3.

This mightiness hold upwardly simply my sentiment but allow me highlight yous of those students' background who passed Level 2:
Me - Staying amongst Korean family
E*** - Married to Korean
Y***- Engaged to Korean
J***- Stayed inwards Korea to a greater extent than than iii years in addition to hubby is working inwards a Korean company
J****- Living amongst a Korean friend

Why? As I observed their proficiency, they beak Korean naturally; non forced in addition to using every bit much daily Korean's phrases every bit possible.  

Tip 1: If yous immerse yourself amongst Korean in addition to Korean civilization inwards your daily life, passing Level ii inwards Sogang University is non an impossible chore or I would tell easier.

Tip 2: If yous desire to skip marking 1 in addition to ii inwards Sogang University in addition to starts amongst Level iii instead; I would propose that yous practise these critical grammars in addition to hold upwardly fluent inwards conversing them. If yous tin give the sack proficiently work them; yous would convey no job to maintain amongst Level iii because the same grammer volition come upwardly out i time to a greater extent than in addition to i time to a greater extent than but amongst deviation nuance in addition to context. So, it's of import that yous know the how in addition to the difference.

They are:
-는/은 (relative clause ending)
-은/는/을 것 같다 (expressing presumption)
-라고 하다/자고 하다/ 다고 하다/냐고 하다/거라고 하다 (간접화법 - reported vox communication form)
-지다 (change or development)
-은데/는데 (contrasting fact/rejection)
-은지/는지 알다/모르다 (expressing whether yous know or don't well-nigh something)
-을 때
-기로 했어 / -으려고  / -러 가다/오다 (purpose or intention of an action)
**among the above, the most of import is 간접화법 - reported vox communication cast as yous volition hear this used past times Koreans i time to a greater extent than in addition to again! Just spotter your favorite Korean drama in addition to yous can't missy this.

In Sogang University; your Korean speaking proficiency is highly regarded every bit the primary component subdivision to hit upwardly one's remove heed your powerfulness to maintain to a higher level. Although Level iii in addition to to a higher house is the REAL challenge going forwards but it is actually of import to acquire it correct for the get-go fourth dimension in addition to gain a rigid base of operations of agreement on Korean grammer in addition to Korean irregular grammer rules. Level 1 in addition to Level ii is THAT important!!

If yous desire to come inwards Sogang University, they volition examination yous past times your speaking proficiency. There is no newspaper based test. Scared? I similar it. Hey...learning a linguistic communication is well-nigh speaking it, right? ^^

Comparing Yonsei University, Ewha University in addition to Hongik University of Level ii - They are heavily saturated on grammer studies in addition to focused on writing but has less speaking practice. I felt a flake intimidated initially when they knew greater puddle of grammars but proud when I could beak ameliorate than them. In a nutshell, Sogang University's students are to a greater extent than edgy in addition to forwards to beak Korean.

Although I had my "love in addition to hate" days inwards Sogang University but I involve all those to shape my Korean learning perspective in addition to goals. Not exclusively that, although I experience a flake disappointed amongst the teaching powerfulness of my Sogang University's Korean teachers, I tried other agency to gain ameliorate comprehension on the grammer usage in addition to it's usage inwards context past times attention other gratis Korean classes inwards Seoul. I received greater agreement of the nuance, made to a greater extent than Korean friends in addition to met like-minded Korean linguistic communication addicts inwards the process.

My Korean linguistic communication journeying thence far has been marvellous!!

Alhamdulillah..for this was non from my endeavour lone in addition to my gratitude goes to my household unit of measurement who has been real supportive in addition to to all of yous who has prayed for my success. I would similar to tell cheers for those who has supported this weblog in addition to donated their difficult earned coin for my Korean learning teaching *you know who yous are* in addition to may Allah bless yous for your adept deeds.

Here is my Sogang University's number - non to brag every bit I am even thence a toddler but for a origin of motivation for those out at that topographic point who sincerely wants to pursue learning Korean.

As expected, my writing is the worst in addition to this coming holidays is 
for me to sit down downwards in addition to read every bit many Korean linguistic communication resources possible.
Polishing my writing would hold upwardly a tardily chore every bit I loathe creating a story but
no hurting no gain!

More photos at BudgetTravel2Korea Facebook.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations Map : Sogang Academy Score Two Review. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions