Seoul Destinations Map : Yurim Myeon 유림면, Urban Inwardness Hall

I dearest mak guksu or bibim guksu. It's uncomplicated but if done right, the gustation is heaven. I had my commencement bibim guksu in addition to mak guksu inward HomePlus close Jakjeon, Incheon in addition to I savage inward dearest correct on the spot. As y'all know, I dearest spicy nutrient in addition to it is 1 of the argue why I could get got Korean food.

When I get got a precipitous pang for bibim guksu, I kept thinking of the 1 inward HomePlus but 1 solar daytime I was inward schoolhouse in addition to through Naver I constitute Yurim Myeon!!

Yurim Myeon had a l years traditional recipe nether its belt in addition to I was curious. So I headed at that topographic point amongst Julia in addition to nosotros savoured Bibim guksu in addition to Nembi guksu. Both were marvellous but on wintertime days, nosotros would prefer warm Nembi guksu. Nembi guksu reminded me of Kitsune Udon..hmm I justice they are the same. The entirely departure is Yurim Myeon throws inward some rice cake..hehe to Koreanize it somehow.

Price wise, Yurim Myeon's is betwixt 7,000 - 8,000 won but HomePlus's is 4,000 won. However, Yurim Myeon's surpassed HomePlus's inward price of gustation in addition to satisfaction of course. ^^

Julia vouched for Bibim guksu every bit she had never tasted non-meat guksu every bit delicious every bit this. Myself, I dearest the potent perilla seeds concoction (you know my infatuation amongst perilla leaves right?) in addition to promised to myself that I would furnish for to a greater extent than someday.

If y'all are roughly Deoksugung (Deoksu Palace) or City Hall area, essay this meal. But don't come upwardly roughly tiffin time, it volition endure a long bee line. After 2pm would endure better. I had mine at almost 3pm.

What's the departure betwixt Mak guksu / Bibim guksu/ Bibim memil?

Bibim hateful rub or mix. It's the same every bit Bibimbap. 
Guksu agency noodle from wheat.
Mak/Memil agency noodle from buckwheat. Similar to soba noodle.

For Bibim Guksu recipe essay MyKoreanKitchen in addition to if y'all tin read Korean, banking concern stand upwardly for out Mak Guksu recipe here.


How to larn to Yurim Myeon?

Go to City Hall subway scheme station, business 1 or 2, exceed away 12. Turn backwards and 
plow correct on the commencement alley. 

More pictures inward BudgetTravel2Korea Facebook.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations Map : Yurim Myeon 유림면, Urban Inwardness Hall. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions