Seoul Destinations Map : Olleh Wifi Prepaid Cyberspace on Korea

Last week, I was playing alongside my Iphone Wi-Fi settings in addition to unintentionally connected to Olleh unrestricted Wi-Fi connexion in addition to it popped to a Safari window prompting me to cardinal inwards a Wi-Fi prepaid ID.

Since when has this been around? Not also certain but therefore far I could whatsapp in addition to facebook-ing via the application alongside the unrestricted Olleh connexion in addition to that's entirely if I was lucky.

The adjacent day, I went to GS25 but correct downwards the block. I asked the GS25 guy for the Olleh Wi-Fi Prepaid ID in addition to he gave me a blank look. "Yahhh..don't you lot fifty-fifty know this service?!!" I was nearly to tell that to him but I didn't alongside the weather condition therefore squeamish in addition to sunny exterior why should I tarnish the mood right? Hehe..

So he asked his friend in addition to the other guy straight off impress me a receipt. Awesome..that's the kinda of service that I await from a Korean. Fast in addition to fast in addition to reliable. 빨리 빨리!!

How produce you lot larn connected?

Easy..
There are two types of connexion fee:

  • 1,100 won if you lot desire entirely 1 hr connection
  • 3,300 won if you lot desire a 24 hours connection

Olleh WiFi Prepaid ID tin last bought at most of the convenience stores in addition to fifty-fifty online at Olleh KT's website.

I bought the pivot at GS25 convenience store.

The ID tin last used for whatsoever smart phone, tablet, pad, laptop, netbook every bit long every bit at that spot is Olleh Wi-Fi connexion detected from your devices.

However, you lot can't part the same ID for simultaneous usage on all your devices but you lot tin switch the ID to some other device 1 time you lot complete alongside the connection.

Easy in addition to clear steps.

Register the PIN in addition to you're cook to surf!

For example: If you lot but bought 1 ID in addition to you lot accept a smart cry in addition to a netbook; you lot tin role it entirely inwards either of the device. Once you lot connect to your smart phone, your netbook can't part the same ID. If you lot desire to role the ID on your netbook therefore you lot demand to transfer the ID.

My review on Olleh Wi-Fi Prepaid?

Not bad..in the underground was pretty fast. So many establishments accept Olleh WiFi SSID in addition to it's pretty convenient. However, don't await to find Olleh WiFi SSID everywhere around you. The farther I went out of Seoul..the less connexion at that spot is. Practical inwards big cities but non therefore inwards the rural area.

Follow them on twitter here: http://twitter.com/olleh_expats
Another worthy Olleh KT for Expat: http://expatblog.kt.com/
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations Map : Olleh Wifi Prepaid Cyberspace on Korea. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions