Seoul Destinations Map : Starting Fourth Dimension Snowfall on Seoul

Last black was super duper mutual coldness when I took the charabanc from Gangnam after Language Cast come across up as well as I genuinely wished that the side past times side twenty-four hours it would last snowing. Wow..it did!! I went out at 7am this forenoon for bird as well as my limb were then mutual coldness which made walking then hard. The air current was harsh to a greater extent than or less Sogang University as well as was glad that I wore thicker jacket today.

It was fluffy snowfall non the heavier one, but drizzling but felt then overnice which reminds me of Winter Sonata..hehe. Even my instructor said something nearly Yon-Sama today (Bae Yeon Jun). But I was dozing off the whole fourth dimension inwards bird because of final black come across up.

At Sinchon station going to Gangnam station. GMarket is having
a twelvemonth terminate Christmas StayG concert with these artists on 21st December. 
Do you lot see Big Bang?^^ Tickets are available at GMarket.

Doing my homework at Dunkin Donuts, Gangnam 
earlier the come across upward started because exterior was likewise cold!
Agagaga..

I was hoping to come across Christmas StayG concert with these artists on 21st December. 
Do you lot see Big Bang?^^ Tickets are available at Sun Hyun Woo as well as the balance of the squad from Talk To Me inwards Korean (TTMIK)  but I was disappointed when Kyoung Hwa told me that their come across upward location is inwards Hongdae. That is then mean! I should accept been to Hongdae instead of Gangnam which took me nearly xl minutes T_T to go. The come across upward was fine particularly talking alongside similar minded people but I loathe the crowded as well as noisy identify similar that then I'm thinking twice straight off whether I desire to cash inwards one's chips for the side past times side come across up. It's difficult to RSVP the Hongdae come across upward movement it's ever amount but I remember I'll but present upward uninvited..haha. Hongdae Language Cast come across upward is every monday if you lot desire to participate for the event. Let's but await as well as see afterward if I produce upward one's heed to cash inwards one's chips for Hongdae or Gangnam come across up.


Lord's Day Kyoung Hwa - I met her at the come across upward inwards Gangnam as well as she
was wearing the same coat equally inwards the picture, then I suppose she shot
the motion-picture present for TTMIK on the same day? hehehe..

I decided to cancel the see to Ewha University equally it was existent mutual coldness yesterday then Min Young, Julia as well as me killed our fourth dimension past times hanging out to a greater extent than or less Sinchon surface area as well as I bought this precious rock for 2,000 won at Book Off (Sinchon Station, Line 2, Exit 6). Although I couldn't empathize much nearly it but I could acquire much nearly Korean civilization from this piece. I'm then loving this mass now!!

"Why did I desire to cash inwards one's chips an adult at that time?"
I gauge that is roughly what it means.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations Map : Starting Fourth Dimension Snowfall on Seoul. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions