Seoul Destinations Map : Claypot Sujebi At Insadong

It was snowing quite heavily yesterday afternoon. The temperature dropped a few degrees but it was withal chilly. Not much difference.

Snowfall inwards Insadong.

By instantly I convey bought a to the lowest degree iv pairs of wintertime gloves but lost them all, either I misplaced them piece riding the subway scheme or left them at whatever of Earth toilets...sheessh..no to a greater extent than buying wintertime gloves!! I only shoved my hands into my padded jacket pockets together with it's withal fine.

After class, my classmates decided for Apgujeong to "study for concluding exam" at Kyuhyun's cafe (Super Junior). Hmm..are they actually gonna written report there? I wonder..hehe. Kyuhyun volition non last at that spot anyway, solely his mother. Hahaha..

Rather than Apgujeong, I headed towards Insadong instead later finding this pop Claypot Sujebi eating spot from Wingspoon, a nutrient portal inwards Korea.

I tried regular sujebi but I would prefer perilla seed sujebi 들깨수제비.

As park my dejeuner is ever later 2pm to avoid the dejeuner crowd aka piece of employment workers. I reached at that spot at 3pm just together with appreciated the heater fan warmth directed towards my spot yesteryear the sensible ahjumma waitress. 

I was the solely client together with no i dared to verbalize to me since I was a foreigner. One of the ahjummas was guessing my nationality amongst her friends together with I only chuckled. 

The eating spot ambience was calming - Korean traditional eating spot together with yous tin direct to sit down Korean fashion rather than the normal tabular array amongst chairs.

 
The house is quite difficult to uncovering for a rootage timer but worth all the fourth dimension spent.

Walk later Anguk Station, Exit six towards Insadong. Pass Ssamziegil building
together with later passing a chemist's SudoYakguk 수도약국, walk into Insadong-10-gil
road. Walk virtually xx metres together with yous volition uncovering a signboard on your correct across
an former Korean Traditional House read 인사동 수제비. Walk towards the cease of
the alley together with yous volition come across the vivid yellowish signboard.

Wonder what goes into a claypot of sujebi? Check out Maangchi's Korean Recipe for making Sujebi here.

More pictures inwards BudgetTravel2Korea Facebook.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations Map : Claypot Sujebi At Insadong. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions