Seoul Destinations Map : Underground Fare Increased on Seoul

I loathe it!! I don't know whatsoever unmarried person inward Korea who is glad to take away heed this news, when Korean regime decides to increment the subway scheme fare to around other 200 won from the electrical flow 900 won (less than 10km distance).

I went abode on 27th Feb too didn't realize that the increment of Seoul subway scheme fare has increased since 25th of Feb crusade I but stayed abode on the weekend too M.Y. identify unit of measurement sent me to the airport.

Right afterwards I reached Incheon Airport, I used the local autobus to larn to Incheon when I returned to Korea on fifth March too yet didn't realize it until afterwards I used the subway. I saw the accuse was 1,050won. What happened?

So I idea that there's something incorrect alongside my T-Money carte du jour but when M.Y. told me that the petrol cost was hence high recently, it hitting my thinking cap then. Yikes!! 

Bad..this is bad.

If you lot role T-Money card, your basic fare volition get-go alongside 900 won addition the increased fare of 150 won.
So I gauge that they opted for 150 won increment instead of 200 won but still... T_T

Korean regime mentioned that Seoul subway scheme fare hasn't been increased since the concluding iv years. Yeah right..duhhh..

What does this mean? Anything else volition get-go to follow suit..increase too increase.

As 1 Korean citizen aptly said “Everything goes upward except for my salary. Do you lot desire me to alive or die?”

Just survive aware that you lot mightiness postulate to convey to a greater extent than cash from abode if you lot innovation to go to Korea this 2012.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations Map : Underground Fare Increased on Seoul. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions