Seoul Destinations Map : A Calendar Week Off From Sogang University

I am on vacation for the whole calendar week until 1st Jan 2012 too thence the argue of no posts..teehee. Nope, I'm non abandoning the spider web log if you lot mightiness mean value so. My friend Afri from Singapore visited me too nosotros spent some lineament fourth dimension to go together towards twelvemonth end. All the updates volition live on coming inward hordes subsequently Sunday.

Well, showtime too foremost, I desire to want everyone

Happy New Year!!

2012 is welcoming us too nosotros gonna nation good daytime to 2011 pretty soon. *count downward to a greater extent than or less Jonggak Station anyone? ^^* I conduct hold no detail resolution for 2012 only if given the choice, inward no detail order,

  • to live on healthier
  • to live on fluent inward Korean *in a year? hmm..*
  • to uncovering my pregnant half? *ehemmmmmmmm*
  • to help, give too dear to a greater extent than too more 
  • to inspire too live on inspired
  • to live on stronger spiritually, mentally too physically
  • the listing become on too on..
I conduct hold received countless supports, emails, laughter, inspiration from many of you lot readers out at that spot for the past times wonderful twelvemonth too experience sad when I didn't fifty-fifty boot the bucket along my due diligence ie. replying emails on time, posting updates too stuff. Nevertheless, delight conduct hold your fourth dimension to depository fiscal establishment lucifer out the FAQ, which I am grateful if you lot could become through that showtime *why am I fifty-fifty repeating this..hehe I audio similar a woman raise don't I?*

One to a greater extent than thing, too thence many of you lot has requested me to live on your tour guide inward South Korea; unfortunately I conduct hold to reject every bit my written report doesn't permit me to live on one. Hence the argue that 2012 is such a swell twelvemonth for me to non stray from my passion to keep http://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/ as informative every bit possible for all of you lot out there.

Do back upward me all the way, live on it inward your pray, friendship or gratitude too live on passionate inward whatever you lot do!


"The solely agency to produce swell go is to dear what you lot do. 
If you lot haven't flora it yet, boot the bucket along looking. Don't settle" - Steve Jobs

Cheers!

Love,
Zarina

P.S. If you lot come across me inward Seoul or anywhere else, don't live on afraid to nation hey or Salam to me. I actually appreciate it.



Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations Map : A Calendar Week Off From Sogang University. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions