Seoul Destinations Map : Seoul Plaza Skating Rink

1,000 won??!!

So inexpensive therefore the crowd is humongous T_T. Afri in addition to I passed the skating rink later visiting Doksu Palace (Deoksugung) last week. At the fourth dimension nosotros were there, the rink was unopen for pause or in addition to so thirty minutes later every 1 hr skating session. Seoul Plaza Skating Rink is simply correct across Doksu palace (Deoksugung) in addition to yous may teach at that spot yesteryear subway scheme for City Hall Station, delineate of piece of job 1 (dark blue), Exit v or 6.

Official website: Seoul Plaza Skating Rink



Korean teenagers crossing the route amongst their skating shoes.

Haechi statue for photograph spot.

I couldn't actually shout out upwardly the exact temperature but it
fluctuated betwixt -11 to 0 celcius. So far, nosotros rarely
seen snowfall fall. I felt distressing for my friend. :(

See the bee line? I fared quite bad amongst roller skating in addition to so I think
H2O ice skating would live the same. I don't know..if the crowd is not
that huge, I mightiness skate 1 day. 

You tin either purchase the ticket online or from the counter.

Check out this Naver blogger Hyunokmun for to a greater extent than details (in Korean).
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations Map : Seoul Plaza Skating Rink. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions