Seoul Destinations Map : Seoul Rainy Flavor 장마

Seoul rainy flavor 장마 has started! I was alongside Effa as well as Ezza shopping to a greater extent than or less Ewha University yesterday as well as it started raining.

Initially, I was a flake thankful every bit the twenty-four hours had been crazily hot since morning time merely afterwards nosotros stepped out from Lotte Mart close Seoul Station............. it started raining cats as well as dogs!!

We were inwards as well as out of Daiso similar 3 times at 3 unlike locations - Hongdae, Ewha as well as Sinchon eyeing a pretty umbrella merely inwards the halt nosotros didn't instruct one! So silly...cause the umbrella was solely 5,000 won..and PREEEETTTTY aigoo.

I'm gonna pick out grip of i sure as shooting today.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Hello Kitty umbrella out of my room. So kawaii!!


Here is the week's weather forecast for Seoul past times Yahoo!


I intend I volition live on seeing many pretty pelting boots sold along the street of Sinchon today. Should I instruct one?


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations Map : Seoul Rainy Flavor 장마. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions