Seoul Destinations Map : Kim Sam Shortly Staircase

I'm non a 사생팬 or you lot may telephone outcry upward a crazy lunatic fan of K-Drama but I receive got this huge curiosity on why people come upward to Korea because of Hallyu Wave as well as K-Drama.

Some people would only throw the reply to my confront as..그냥..."just because"...but I can't bring that every bit an answer.

I beg to hold upward satisfied alongside an answer.."그래서 네가 피곤한 여자라고 그랬어.."...this one, I would non translate..up to your ain imagination..hehe..

Ok..for a start, I abhor winter..Korean wintertime especially. Do you lot know how bitter as well as evil tin Korean wintertime be? This yr is non an exception..the air current is the culprit!!

I'd rather hibernate but I only require that exercise, my torso crave that walking as well as subway's staircase..pffftt...who would believe that?!! hehehe...


I arrive at upward one's hear to draw the Kim Sam Soon staircase...why, because I wasn't interested earlier as well as I am now..and I receive got boot the bucket 1 of the '그냥' fan...huhu.

Anyway, this is because I watched 'Romantic as well as Idol - Episode 9' where Jong Hoon of FT Island as well as G.Na met for the start time!!

Like..OMG, I receive got seen this staircase earlier as well as I only require to detect it beingness this would hold upward my final wintertime inwards Korea or what not...I hope so.

How to boot the bucket to Kim Sam Soon's staircase?

First of all, it depends on your course. I volition explicate the ii courses here. Suits yourself.
Course 1 - After visiting Namsan Tower
Course ii - Before visiting Namsan Tower

Tips: Pick a actually proficient as well as brilliant day. But who doesn't know that yeahhh? heheh

Course 1

After visiting Namsan Tower, you lot tin bring either coach No 2, three or v downwardly the loma as well as halt at Namsan Library coach stop. If you lot bring coach divulge 2, you lot tin bring the side yesteryear side stop, which is nearer to the staircase. But if you lot don't desire to hold off for coach divulge 2, you lot tin bring whatsoever bus.

Yup..this is the bus.

Namsan Library coach halt is the start coach halt correct later going downwardly the hill, as well as thus brand certain you lot press the bell later the coach starts moving down.

After that, only walk at 1 time ahead until you lot accomplish a wing over, later that this tunnel.


Walk a fleck to a greater extent than as well as you lot volition detect this planetarium kinda similar building, walk transcend this building

That's non Kim Sam Soon's staircase...just non yet..wait...

as well as you lot volition find...tada....the Kim Sam Soon staircase.


Course 2

First, boot the bucket to Namsan cable machine station.
You tin either walk upward from larn out iv or three of Myeongdong Station towards Namsan Guesthouse upward until the halt of the hill;  hither is the direction

OR..

role the raise which is quite farther located.

If you lot are at the principal crossroad inwards front end of Shinsegye nearly Namdaemun, 
only expect over Namsan Tower as well as you lot volition non missy this raise from far.

Honestly, I'd prefer the practise upward to the loma from Myeongdong station, but if you lot don't desire to effort it, the raise is e'er an option.

Once you lot accomplish the Namsan cable machine station, walk to the right...just walk straight, you lot volition run across start zebra crossing..don't cross yet.

Walk until the minute zebra crossing as well as you lot volition non missy it. I promise.

My course?

I walked downwardly the loma from Namsan Tower to the staircase. Aigoo...Zarina, you lot are such a hurting inwards the a**!! Always bring the hard route eh??


Hehhee...The scenery is only as well as thus breathtaking...do it!! I approximate bound as well as tumble are improve drive the route is lined upward alongside ruddy bloom trees from top to the bottom. *sigh..* I should receive got walked downwardly final season..idiota...


Anyway, plough over it a shot..and don't forget to see the Ahn Jung Geun's memorial museum (not related to Jang Geun Suk whatsoever..hehe) only correct later the staircase. It's FREE.


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations Map : Kim Sam Shortly Staircase. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions