Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Looking Dorsum At Wwoof Subsequently Five Years

Hmmm...not actually accurate, it should live more.

My kickoff fourth dimension Wwoofing was on May 2007 inwards Chiba, Nippon - planted Japanese organic paddy, did domestic duties ie taking aid of the baby, cleaning the house, making meals, typing the thesis of my host inwards English linguistic communication close bloom crude for therapy (cool right?).

Wwoofing inwards Chiba, Japan.
Oopsiee..I wore the same hijab all over the pictures hahah..
Actually the hijab was the alone stuff that I had at the time
to protect me from the cold. I am pretty hygienic okay..^^

Well, I'm non going to tell you lot close my Wwoof Nippon storey but Wwoof Korea it volition be. Although Wwoof Nippon was my stepping rock to wwoofing inwards South Korea.

Among the back-breaking wwoofing stuff I did dorsum inwards 2009-2010 inwards South Korea.

What is Wwoof? 

Wwoof stands for Willing Workers Of Organic Farm. By willing workers it way you lot are non getting paid but inwards telephone substitution of nutrient in addition to boarding. Organic farm is...hmm..organic similar no pesticides, no harmful components on the solid soil in addition to thence many other complicated stuff.

If you lot are interested to wwoof, yesteryear all way watch their website: http://koreawwoof.com/

Why produce I Wwoof? 

Basically because I had no coin dorsum then. Not that much. But I'm willing to telephone substitution my strength. Not that much too. ^^

Why should you lot Wwoof? 

Warning: It is non for everyone. It's tough, tiring, depressing in addition to sometimes confusing. You tin read all of my wwoofing sense inwards Republic of Korea here.

But....I got to live thence much, much a amend person, received thence much than what I gave or experienced.
Not...without heartache, fatigue in addition to tears. Yup...tears. 

What should you lot fix earlier Wwoofing inwards South Korea?

Korean language - I know it's difficult to acquire a linguistic communication if you lot accept no involvement at all inwards learning the language. Trust me, if you lot know at to the lowest degree the survival phrase - you lot volition eliminate at to the lowest degree to a greater extent than than 50% of the confusion, heartache in addition to depression that I went through. Try to acquire Korean from KoreanClass101. I started learning amongst them.

English language - What?!! Another language?? Why can't you lot merely hold upward amongst Malay language?? My dear...this is non the 1900's. Please delight wake up. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 fleck harsh but it's the truth. Teach yourself unopen to English. I know that English linguistic communication language got me many Korean friends merely because I could beak it. It's true. 

Physical - Do unopen to weight preparation please. Okay...I'm non yell for you lot to acquire into a weight lifting footing entitle contest but at to the lowest degree brand yourself fit. Farming run is a demanding job. You are non a professional person farmer similar your host! Hey...a farmer is a respectful job. We got to consume vegetables in addition to fruits because of them. Now, live practiced in addition to state your give thank you lot you. ^^

Souvenirs - from your province for your host ie, pictures, postcards, refrigerator magnet..whatever fifty-fifty your countries' traditional songs. Korean love cultural exchange.

Recipe - create something from your province at your host's habitation to exhibit gratitude. This is a cultural telephone substitution thingy yesteryear the way. They are curious close our nutrient too. 

in addition to lastly an opened upward mind...^^ subsequently all nosotros are merely human. 

What tin you lot aspect from your host?

None. 
I'm beingness realistic here. Don't aspect them to give you lot a splendid treatment. This is non a hotel.

I accept slept inwards a freezing container for a few days, slept inwards a big in addition to empty schoolhouse adjacent to the graveyard lone for a week, slept amongst unopen to other Wwoofer live it homo or adult woman inwards a tiny room, brought to church building every other days for almost 2 weeks although they know that I am a Muslim, forced to run vii am to vii pm for 6 days conduct merely because I didn't sympathise Korean linguistic communication in addition to thence many unpleasant memories.

Some hosts are actually form in addition to accept much exposure close other cultures thence your remain volition live pleasant. If you lot desire to sense Korean life in addition to culture, this is it amongst a dash of K-Pop in addition to K-Drama thrown in.

To tell you lot the truth, the most bitter sense is the 1 that I withal recollect till straight off in addition to it was such a bittersweet experience. 

A Muslim's perspective on Wwoof

Pray, food - 2 major things that demand to live addressed. 

If you lot don't beak Korean, merely pay the extra 30,000 won for the Wwoof Office to assist you. They volition connect you lot to the available hosts in addition to inform them close your province of affairs ie. nutrient limitation in addition to etc.

Pray - Many times, praying is harder than eating. Imagine when you lot are on the champaign from 7am to 7pm? Be tough, hang inwards at that spot in addition to merely pray. God volition assist you lot thence don't worry. You are non preaching them close Islam thence don't live every bit good difficult on yourself.

You tin write something similar this (there mightiness live unopen to grammer or typo, delight pardon me):

저는 무슬림이라 하루에 다섯번 기도를 해야한다.

기도할때 보통 10-15분이 필요하니까 이해 주시면 좋겠습니다.

그리고  농사하는중에 두번만 기도를 할겁니다.

Food - easier. I merely consume whatever permissible yesteryear Islam. Most of the fourth dimension I had kimbap, anchovies, rice in addition to kimchi. I avoided ramyun definitely because the soup contains pork bone. If you lot don't similar what is served, convey your ain nutrient from your country, done!

저는 회산물이랑 채소를 밖에 먹지 않습니다.

고기제료, 햄, 돼지고기나 먹지 않습니다.

Hijab - this would definitely attract the Koreans to inquire close your attire. I accept been asked the same questions countless.

머리를 가리는거는 종교가 이슬람이라 이렇게 합니다.

Happy wwoofing to those who are upward to the challenge! 

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Looking Dorsum At Wwoof Subsequently Five Years. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions