Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Seoul Metro Flavour Pass

I would similar to give cheers my friend Pei Lin from Taiwan who helped me to salvage on my shipping fee.

We had flat together at Korean Foundation in addition to she accidentally pulled out her Seoul Subway Season Pass instead of the regular access carte du jour to decease the building.

When she was denied the exit, I was curious in addition to she explained what was the carte du jour for.

Seoul Subway Season Pass (정기승차권)

Let me but give yous a crude oil catch on how much I spent for shipping inwards Seoul.

I convey classes everyday inwards the morn in addition to iii times at night. Assuming that I :
  1. use T-Money card
  2. calculate the cost but for my classes on weekday 
  3. only past times subway
  4. no sightseeing

Sinchon station to Samsung station = 1,250won
two times per 24-hour interval x v days x iv weeks = forty times  = 50,000 won

Sinchon station to City Hall station = 1,050won
two times per 24-hour interval x iii days x iv weeks = 24 times = 25,200won

Total = 75,200won RM215

On monthly basis, my shipping fees surpassed RM400 grade easily inclusive of sightseeing in addition to touring on weekdays.

According to Pei Lin, I volition salvage most 25,000won with Seoul Subway Season Pass (정기승차권).

Talk most saving!! 25,000won is worth a few lunches or fifty-fifty a slice of summertime clothes! Not much but even thus it helps for a 백수 similar me. 

Term in addition to status of Seoul Subway Season Pass  (정기승차권).

  1. Card tin last purchased at major underground stations for 2,500 won. (I bought mine at Hongdae Station).
  2. Card tin last reloaded exclusively at underground stations ie the normal T-Money reload machine. Just position your carte du jour root in addition to a dissimilar interface volition automatically popped up. 
  3. Card tin exclusively last used for Seoul Metro subways - nine lines in addition to upward to 20km / 25km (Section 1).
  4. Card tin last used for 60 rides per month. If lx rides complete before a total calendar month in addition to then yous ask to reload. If yous purpose less than lx rides per month, the remaining rides volition non last carried forward.
  5. For lx rides, per xxx days = 46,200 won.
More item information is here (Only inwards Korean)

Just for calculation sake
46,200won / lx rides = 770won per ride!!

I should convey known this earlier!!

Note:
If yous remain for a calendar week around inwards Seoul, in addition to then but purchase the T-Money.
If yous remain to a greater extent than than a month, this carte du jour is worth the price.
As I checked amongst the underground officer, yous may purpose the carte du jour to Gimpo Airport but non to Incheon Airport.
If your ride is to a greater extent than than 20km/25km (which is out of Section 1, a few rides volition last automatically deducted from the lx rides.

My exclusively electrical charge most this card: Why it can't last used for bus?!! ^^
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Seoul Metro Flavour Pass. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions