Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Mokmyeoksanbang - Hanok Restaurant


It's a serene location to dine. Maybe because of winter?

Hmm..I bet this eating theatre volition own got breathtaking persuasion inwards whatever season. That doesn't matter. Just acquire together with dine here. ^^


I was glad that I chose a hateful solar daytime when snowfall was predicted. It haven't snowed for to a greater extent than than a calendar week together with today it snowed pretty hard.

The snowfall drenched my coat alright but inwards telephone substitution of magnificent view. Ahhhh...so priceless. Subhanallah.

I came slightly before tiffin hr hence the eating theatre is non crowded...yet. The waiter asked me to pay for the repast commencement at the counter together with and hence selection it upwards in i lawsuit I'm buzzed.


Hardly i infinitesimal together with I was buzzed to accept my Bibimbap.

This is i pretty Bibimbap..and I beloved the pungent olfactory belongings of sesame oil. It's non besides overpowering dissimilar another restaurants.  Maybe they piece of occupation improve lineament of sesame oil...hmm, I'm non besides sure.

I beloved the gochujang sauce too. The spiciness, the sweetness, the saltiness are balanced. Once mixed alongside rice together with the side dishes; wonderful.

The carte du jour alongside cost list.

Bibimbap is hardly a dish where Rain called it '개밥' inwards the Korean Drama - Full House ^^. However, I constitute that the bibimbap inwards Mokmyeoksanbang is quite tastier compared to other restaurants that I own got tried.

The lasting memories that I own got nearly Mokmyeoksanbang was the accompanying tea inwards the kettle. It's Nurungji tea (누룽지차). Nurungji is the crust of overcooked rice together with the aroma is quite pleasant. I'm gonna immature lady this memory. T_T

Back habitation inwards Malaysia, I would merely give the crust to the chicken but I learned a lesson hither inwards Korea - non to waste materials food. When I was wwoofing, my host unremarkably would lay some H2O within the rice cooker pot subsequently she has scooped all the rice. This volition live served subsequently nosotros complete our tiffin or dinner.

How to acquire to Mokmyeoksanbang 목멱산방?

There are a few routes to acquire to Mokmyeoksanbang.

Route 1

The easiest agency for me is, subsequently yous see Namsan Tower, accept rider vehicle divulge 02 from the base of operations together with in i lawsuit the proclamation inwards the rider vehicle said: 남산산책로입구B코스 (Namsan Sanchekno Ibku B kose), press the bell.

It volition halt close this entrance of Namsan park.


Walk upwards from this entrance until yous achieve the restaurant..about v minutes walk.

Route 2

However, since I own got visited the Cartoon Museum together with Animation Center before which was nearby, I volition exhibit the route from here.

Go to Myeongdong Station, Line 4, Exit 1.
Once yous acquire out from the exit, merely brand a u-turn together with and hence follow the route below.


You volition come across Red Cross edifice on your correct together with from afar subsequently the traffic lite is the Seoul Cartoon Museum on your left. If yous walk a flake to a greater extent than yous volition top past times the Animation Center which is merely side past times side to Seoul Cartoon Museum.


Just trail the principal route towards Namsan Cable Car Station until yous come across this staircase on your left.


Walk across the zebra-crossing together with let's exercise..hehe. Slowly..counting the steps up. It's worthy for every painful stride yous take. After yous achieve the terminate of the staircase, plow correct together with walk until yous achieve the restaurant.

Check out this Naver spider web log past times verygo2d for summertime view.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Mokmyeoksanbang - Hanok Restaurant. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions