Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Jongmyo Shrine

This was my offset fourth dimension to Jongmyo Shrine as well as on my mission to consummate the palace tour of the four palaces addition a shrine. I had been to the residual as well as the remaining is alone Changgyeonggung palace. Maybe I would see Changgyeonggung earlier I leave of absence for Malaysia.


You tin sack truly purchase the integrated palaces ticket at whatsoever of the palaces ticket counter which includes - Gyeongbokgung, Chandeokgung (Huwon + undercover garden), Deoksugung, Changgyeonggung as well as Jongmyo Shrine for 10,000 won. Ticket is valid for a calendar month as well as no refund subsequently ticket is used to operate into whatsoever of the palaces.

What's as well as then exceptional most Jongmyo Shrine? 
It's non a palace but a shrine.

That's it?
Yes.

Hehe...

Jongmyo is a Confucian shrine dedicated to the memorial services for the deceased kings as well as queens of the Korean Joseon Dynasty. Info: Wikipedia

Jongmyo Shrine was built past times Lee Seong Gye (1335-1408), the offset manlike somebody monarch as well as founding manlike somebody rear of the Joseon Dynasty. It was a primary house of worship for kings throughout the Joseon Dynasty as well as has been registered equally a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site for its well-preserved ancient customs such equally memorial services as well as traditional music. Info: KNTO
Jongno-3(sam)-ga Station (Subway Line 1), Exit eleven or 8, 10-min walk from station.

The easier route from Exit 11, Jongno-3-ga station.

I truly took the longer route equally I was from Insadong. The daughter within TIC(Tourist Information Center) booth told me to walk withdraw subsequently leave of absence four as well as follow the principal route till the end. Hmm...there was a route block! So I convey to follow this beaten path but I was inward for a pleasant surprise. ^^

My route along Anguk principal road. 

Right subsequently the route block, I took a correct plow equally I saw a similar stretch of palace walls similar inward Chandeokgung. My instinct told me that it must live on Jongmyo. "Jongmyo shrine is truly near!" as well as then I thought. But I was inward a rush for the English linguistic communication guide tour at 4.00pm as well as my clock said it was 3.45pm. Darn..so live on it.

I loathe running..mainly due to my articulatio genus hurting as well as then I simply enjoyed the stroll as well as smiled at every passersby; nope..no handsome men or idols. Just one-time grandmas as well as grandpas. They had a meetup, drinking as well as chatting amongst their one-time mates. Nice view, prissy feeling inward -9 degrees celcius as well as my fingers were freezing cold!

The ticket was 1,000won as well as the ticket officeholder kept speaking inward Japanese. I was clearly trying to practise speaking Korean hither lady... Or was my pronunciation sounded as well as then Japanese subsequently mingling amongst my Japanese classmates these few days? Or produce I await similar a Japanese? *O-O* Hehehe..no way!

She told me to follow the English linguistic communication tour guide; all the land speaking inward Japanese to me. Aigoo..luckily I understood her didactics as well as ran towards the entrance.

I missed a few spots as well as followed the tour guide till the halt as well as surprisingly she asked me; "I wonder how your Korean pronunciation is rattling good, are yous a student?" Hmm..I felt as well as then much ameliorate now. At to the lowest degree learning Korean was non a useless inferno as well as this lady realized that.

If yous come upwards to Korea as well as your trip coincides on the offset Dominicus of May, produce see Jongmyo Shrine for the Royal shrine rites at 1.00pm.The house is opened for world FREE. It's gonna live on a dissimilar experience.

More information on Jongmyo Shrine past times KNTO here as well as English linguistic communication guided tour is at 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00 as well as it's unopen every Tuesday.

More photos on BudgetTravel2Korea Facebook.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Jongmyo Shrine. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions