Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Goshiwon - My Personal Review

I am currently staying inwards Goshiwon.

My room size - length 195cm, width 165cm, elevation 230cm

Almost a calendar month now.

How did I honour this goshiwon?

Easy.. campaign straightaway nosotros induce got English linguistic communication website to honour goshiwon or hasukjib. At least, i worry less. Don't know Korean?..then it's simply about other story. heheh ^^

  • Goshipages - I honey love this resourceful page. Good for yous who lack the language.
  • Gosi1 - This is a hardcore one. ONLY inwards Korean but I honey it every bit it's all nether i roof in addition to yous tin compare prices, facilities in addition to honour the cheapest of them all!!

As yous know, my publish i priority is $$$ aka budget. 

I had set my boundary to live on less than 300,000 won RM900 per month. 

Omigosh..RM900?!! for a rat hole..that's almost a fully furnished middle sized apartment's monthly rental charge per unit of measurement inwards peradventure Shah  Alam or Kajang (please right me campaign I mightiness live on wrong).

But what comes amongst this 300,000won goshiwon?
  • small...really pocket-size room - fits a unmarried bed x 2..that's how large my room is
  • a pocket-size fridge
  • a pocket-size television set - I induce got seven channels: TV shopping, KBS1, KBS2, MBC, EBS, Recital/Orchestra, CBS
  • Internet connectedness - simply LAN, no wifi
  • free rice in addition to kimchi - all the time
  • inclusive of utility bills - water, gas, electricity
  • separate bathroom, shower room in addition to kitchen
  • separate laundry room - gratis detergent

My review

I induce got stayed inwards dormitory agency room since the historic menstruum of xiii in addition to I couldn't attention less almost the size. When I was young, I told my woman raise that when I grow upward I simply desire a solid the size of police pull barrack campaign I abhor to tidy upward my room. Hahaha...big room volition induce got large mess. Right? 

I honey Japanese agency home..really clean, minimal decoration, Zen....so I volition simply larn a maid to create all the cleaning..haha. So lazy me! I bet when I induce got my ain house, I simply induce got a Kotatsu (Japanese style) in addition to Japanese ikebana at a corner of my house. Honest!

Mother: "So where volition I sit down down? Not fifty-fifty a sofa?"
Me: "Nope. I desire to popular off along my solid elementary in addition to neat. So yous tin sit down on the floor."
Mother: "I won't come upward to your home, ever!!"
Me: "Hahaha hence that's why I don't induce got a abode till now. I know yous volition abhor it."

Note: My woman raise don't speak English, I simply translated our conversation. ^^ Arghh..I immature lady my nagging mother!

OMG..where is my review? hahaha..

Ok..seriously, let's become to my REAL betoken now.

There's no social life if yous remain inwards Goshiwon. Frankly, it's simply a identify for me to sleep.

Why don't I simply remain inwards a guesthouse? I desire a personal room. Cheap one. Period.

Single or personal room volition laid upward me off from 30,000won 50,000won per night.
If the cheapest personal room inwards a guesthouse is 30,000won per nighttime x thirty nights = 900,000won. 
Not cost effective!

My daily life: I wake upward at 7am, accept the develop at 8am in addition to induce got class from 10am to 9pm every twenty-four hours during weekdays. Reach abode at almost 10 or 11pm in addition to the bike goes on everyday. 


Weekend: I volition endeavor to select handgrip of upward on my slumber or coming together simply about friends or become to Itaewon mosque for Muslims meetup on Saturdays.

If I induce got tourists: I volition simply attend the nighttime class in addition to forego my morn one. There yous go, adept student! *a pat on my back* hehe..well, coin is the fuel for keeping my expenses anyway.

I am yet to discovery the coziness of hasukjib though. H5N1 friend told me the room is bigger, amongst squeamish banchan ( side dishes) for breakfast in addition to dinner. No luncheon though. But yous larn to socialize to a greater extent than amongst the people inwards hasukjib in addition to larn to verbalise amongst the ahjumma every bit well. My friend paid at to the lowest degree 400,000won.

But I attend schoolhouse everyday in addition to sometimes I immature lady speaking inwards English linguistic communication or Malay yous know? heheh..well..my classmates are Chinese, Japanese, Myanmar in addition to Vietnamese hence they hardly speak English. Hence, I don't regard the divergence if I remain inwards goshiwon or hasukjib.

My goshiwon is on the quaternary floor, no get upward in addition to almost v minutes walking distance from the subway. I induce got no major electrical load every bit of straightaway except for the unstable meshing connectedness in addition to no WiFi option.

My goshiwon's rooftop but no Rooftop Prince here! T_T

Do I experience lonely straightaway living yesteryear myself, alone? Somewhat..T_T but I'm enjoying every seconds. So much fourth dimension to reverberate on my past, presence in addition to the future.

How to mass a goshiwon?

You induce got to e-mail or call.

Calling beingness the fastest of the 2 options but if yous induce got fourth dimension on hand, emailing would live on less nervus wracking.

My calling script: 

요보세요. 방을 찾고 싶은데요.
Yoboseyo. Bang el chajgo shippen de yo.
Hello. I'm looking for a room.

제일 작은 방이 얼마예요?
Jae il jagen bang ee olmayeyo?
How much is the smallest room?

창문이 있는 방이 있으세요?
Changmun it nen bang ee isse seyo?
Do yous induce got room amongst window?

얼마예요?
Olmayeyo?
How much?

언제 가능해요?
Onjae ganeng hae yo?
When is possible to enter/to book?

예약금 어떻게 돼요?
Yeyak precious rock ottohke dwae yo?
How much should I pay for the booking?

Note: It's improve for yous to become personally in addition to depository fiscal establishment check the room earlier yous pay the deposit.

I know it's non a comprehensive lead but still...
Hope it would assist those who desire to honour a cheaper pick than a guesthouse.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Goshiwon - My Personal Review. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions