Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Seonyudo Commons - Purpose 2


My partner inward crime: Chrystal
크리스틀, 널 보고 싶당!!

I receive got blogged close this green earlier here but without personal sense I couldn't review on how tranquil the house was as well as how gorgeous this green volition hold upwardly during my favorite season; autumn. T_T Arghh...as the conditions is getting cooler inward Seoul now, it makes me missy tumble so much!!

Bun Sok - my WWOOF host from Joy Farm has suggested this green due to its uniqueness.

Unique? Because... Seonyudo Park is located inward the middle of Han River! It seems similar a modest secluded isle inward the middle of a bustling city.

Bun Sok supports ecological projects as well as stuff so she urged me to banking enterprise lucifer it out but I receive got delayed the see so many times because the house is only so so closed from where I stay, Sinchon...lalalalala...excuse, excuse as well as to a greater extent than excuses.

Back so ( inward 2009), I receive got railroad train it aside every bit i of my to-visit listing but it exclusively materialized later a meet-up amongst my dearest friend from Malaysia; Chrystal. We visited Seonyudo Park on a really hot twenty-four hours of the 16th May 2013.

Initially, I followed the administration that I receive got blogged myself here, thence I chose to accept the charabanc from Dangsan station. However, I intend it's easier to only accept the charabanc later you lot operate out from Hapjeong Station.

The charabanc reveal to Seonyudo Park is either:
  • Blue charabanc - 603
  • Green charabanc - 5714

The charabanc halt id is 19-277 as well as the charabanc halt advert inward Korean is 선요도공원. If you lot receive got Seoul Bus application as well as know how to role NaverMap application, it would hold upwardly a whole lot easier to navigate your way.

Just...an encouragement to larn you lot to written report Korean...kekeke.

How to larn to Seonyudo Park?



출발 (chulbal) is where you lot start. You tin mail away reckon the charabanc icon at that spot as well as that is where Hapjeong station is located.

도착 (dochak) is your destination; Seonyudo Park.


Once you lot attain Hapjeong Station (Line ii or 6); larn out from operate out ix as well as walk towards the charabanc halt which is inward the middle of the street. Take the bluish bus, reveal 603. Once you lot larn on the bus, press the bell as well as larn downwards at the side past times side charabanc stop. Yup...only i stop!! Don't sleep...heheh. The ride volition cost you lot 1,050 won (price may change).


The charabanc halt id at Hapjeong station is 14-012 as well as the charabanc halt advert inward Korean is 합정역.남경호텔.

You gonna transcend past times this gorgeous couple earlier you lot attain Seonyudo Park but me as well as Chrystal chose to walk from Hapjeong Station to Seonyudo green instead. 

The really light-green Seonyudo green is only behind Chrystal!

More data on KNTO.
More pictures inward my Facebook here.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Seonyudo Commons - Purpose 2. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions