Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Typhoon Bolaven on Southward Korea

I'm back, prophylactic as well as audio inwards Korea! Alhamdulillah...but I desire to pass Eidulfitri more..Aishh..^^

Last night, afterwards I checked inwards my luggage, AirAsia officeholder told me to larn into the gate immediately.When asked why as well as she said, in that place would hold upward a typhoon hitting Republic of Korea soon. O-O

I was definitely alarmed past times this tiny info.

The fourth dimension was 10.40pm as well as my flying was on 1.00am the adjacent day. What kinda typhoon? I knew that a typhoon hitting Taiwan latterly as well as I started imagining all sorts of crazy thoughts.

I told my blood brother that a typhoon volition hitting Korea as well as he was worried whether I would hold upward able to larn far safely. True to my hunch, past times the fourth dimension the flying landed at Incheon airport, nosotros failed the kickoff landing!! The air current was only as well as thus harsh.

The arrival fourth dimension was supposed to hold upward at 8.20am but nosotros landed at 9.20am because of the air current brewing from the typhoon forced the airplane to circle the heaven ane to a greater extent than time.

Funny..the airplane pilot told us " Don't worry..we convey plenty fuel to province the 2nd time!" Yikes!!

I could encounter piece the airplane was circling only to a higher identify Incheon airdrome that the body of body of water was pretty choppy as well as the airdrome ramp officers on province had to encompass themselves from existence blown away. Pity them..

Once nosotros reached the immigration, I was calculating the idea, either to ride the Airport limousine rider vehicle or AREX. After checking out the SBS Typhoon Bolaven coverage from the Samsung panel inwards front end of 7-Eleven, I decided..AREX.



The shroud TV within AREX displayed many warnings for the typhoon as well as schools are forced to closed downward  for the twenty-four lx minutes current to preclude whatever casualties.

When I arrived inwards Sinchon roughly 12 noon, non many people seen exterior or fifty-fifty within the subway. I had no umbrella amongst me as well as only roughed the air current as well as the heavy pelting for almost 100 metres from U-Plex to my home.

And now.. I experience as well as thus groggy elbow grease I hardly slept inwards the flight.

Good nighttime everyone. I convey to telephone phone an early on night. ZzzZzz...

More information on Typhoon Bolaven hitting Republic of Korea Peninsula here and here.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Typhoon Bolaven on Southward Korea. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions