Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Naksan Fortress

I was super excited to hike Naksan Fortress correct afterward watching Rooftop Prince episode xv on Wednesday.


Not that I didn't desire to see it earlier though. MK has recommended me to see Naksan Fortress earlier but I only haven't flora the correct minute to hike; alongside the warm temperature nowadays..phew, hiking is mentally challenging. ^^



It only happened that my mood was pretty somber together with I decided to explore the place.
There are 2 entrance - either:

  • from Dongdaemun station, Line 1 or 4, Exit 1 or 2. I failed to discovery Exit 1 thus I went out from Exit 2 which was l metres away. 
  • from Hyehwa station, Line 4, Exit 1.

What's the difference?

If you lot larn from Dongdaemun station, you lot volition run across Naksan Fortress kickoff together with thus hiking you lot go! ^^ Bitter pill kickoff together with and then sweetness honey.

If you lot larn from Hyehwa station, you lot volition run across many chic restaurants together with shops, together with then the bloom staircase (Ihwa-dong), together with then exclusively the fortress. Sweet dearest kickoff followed past times bitter pill.

Either agency has it's own attraction.

I came to know nigh Naksan Fortress from the drama Gloria starring Bae Doo Na together with Lee Chun Hee. Lee Chun Hee's grapheme e'er run across his lover secretly at the fortress thus I idea "What a pretty hideout!"

So correct afterward watching Rooftop Prince, I was proverb to myself  "No way!! I only accept to see Naksan Fortress tomorrow!"

As always, my hiking was accompanied alongside my favorite vocal of the minute - Busker Busker - Cherry Blossom Ending 벚꽃 엔딩


The highlight of my trip to Naksan Fortress was when I met a few middle schoolhouse students afterward eating my chocolate popsicle at a nearby playground.

The staircase where Han Ji Min together with Micky Yoochun walked!

They gave me a tour of the house for FREE equally they alive there! Nice..

When I asked them "Do you lot know where is the filming location for Rooftop Prince?"
Their respond "We don't sentry dramas"
Hahahaha...what produce I await from middle schoolers?? Aigooo
Then I asked "Then, what produce you lot do?"
They answered "Playing video game"
Aigoo..aigoo..I should drag an ahjumma instead..^^

More information nigh Naksan Park or Naksan Fortress at KNTO and http://parks.seoul.go.kr/eng/
More pictures at BudgetTravel2Korea Facebook.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Naksan Fortress. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions