Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Go-To-Mall Shopping Heaven

I am having withdrawal syndrome at in ane lawsuit equally the conditions is becoming warmer as well as warmer inward Korea. Leaving this province of the morning time calm is unavoidable as well as mentally challenging.

Summer is hither as well as it's most fourth dimension to produce a lot of shopping!! I could article of apparel them inward Malaysia too...that's the best thing. Omo..omo...shopping is soooooo non me!!

I role to yawn, dragged my friends away from whatever shopping or SALE related places as well as hardly store myself. Hardly had whatever appetite for shopping as well as pretty famous amid my friends equally shopping-mood-killer. Hahaha...


So when I institute myself crazily shopping at Express Bus Terminal - Go To Mall, it seemed pretty alien; fifty-fifty to my dearest self. Heh...

Go To Mall...where bring y'all been? Why didn't I attention most your being until recently?

Not the best picture...I know ^^ but trust me...if your size is like
the Korean...slim as well as slender, y'all volition go spoiled alongside choices!!

This house rocks my wallet man!! Nope...Go To Mall torn it to pieces T_T...literally. I never know that doing my math on my work organisation human relationship existent fourth dimension is quite..err interesting. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 give-and-take unknown to me earlier was mentioned as well as thus many times: deficit

Be educate to practise your feet....there's as well as thus many shops as well as wearing apparel to depository fiscal establishment represent out as well as y'all volition hardly experience tired.

Well...without farther ado I volition residue my manus as well as my weakened see over shopping at Go To Mall. Here, I innovate y'all a house that "you" should non immature lady when y'all store for clothes.

You should be:
  • woman
  • young or at to the lowest degree until early on 40's
  • have loads of cash either on manus or inward your depository fiscal establishment account...teehee..
  • shopping experience is non a pre-requisite...double teehee...^_^
  • tip...once y'all run into a pretty as well as overnice one, only choose grip of as well as pay..don't always hesitate equally Go To Mall is HUGE!! as well as y'all volition regret it if y'all say..."ahh..it's okay, I volition depository fiscal establishment represent out other shops as well as come upwards dorsum hither later". Trust me, y'all would desire to striking yourself if y'all couldn't discovery that item store later. 

How to larn to Go-To-Mall?

This is the entrance from Line 9, Exit 8, 8-1 as well as 8-2

By Subway

Take Line 3,7 or nine to Express Bus Terminal Station. Make certain y'all discovery either larn out 8, 8-1,8-2. This volition atomic number 82 y'all to the middle of Go-To-Mall entrance.

For example:



From: Ewha University Station, Line ii ---> Express Bus Terminal, Line 3
Time: 33 minutes
Stop: fourteen stations for 13.9 km
Transit: Euljiro-3-ga station
Fare: 1,150 yesteryear T-Money or 1,250 yesteryear cash (one agency journey)

By Bus


If y'all talk or know Korean language, endeavour to role this smart telephone application: Seoul Bus 2
Key in: 고속 터미널
The buses going to Express Bus Terminal volition go listed.

This is how Express Bus Terminal looks like.

Shinsegye is only adjacent to it.

Check out DiscoveringKorea on Go-To-Mall Shopping middle also known equally Gangnam Underground Shopping Arcade (강남 고속 터미널 지하 상가).

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Go-To-Mall Shopping Heaven. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions