Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Yeha Guesthouse Review

I totally vouch for Yeha Guesthouse!! I stayed for iii nights at 6-bed woman individual dormitory as well as totally satisfied alongside the service, cleanliness, environment, staff friendliness, location, convenience..lalalalala..and the listing become on. The guesthouse is centrally located inwards Jeju district as well as is near v minutes walking distance from Jeju local motorcoach terminal.

Breakfast is served costless of bread, cheese, jam, egg , fresh orangish juice , java or tea as well as at nighttime betwixt 7.30pm to 9pm a costless potable for happy sixty minutes is given ie soda, beer or fresh juice.

They had costless internet, WiFi for the whole edifice as well as yous could brand costless telephone outcry upwardly to approximately international countries even as well as therefore exclusively to province line. T_T. I tried calling my blood brother inwards Malaysia but the lag was as well as therefore obvious, I had to permit near iii seconds earlier I could reply.

If yous don't desire to problem yourself to discovery a tour direct or using the taxi service every bit personal tour guide, yous may bring together the tour grouping bundle nether Yeha as well as they order discount for 1 or two days trip.
1 solar daytime - 10,000 won off
two days - 30,000 won off

Why didn't I bring together the tour?
It's kinda expensive for me. For example, if I accept the Yeha tour for 1 solar daytime as well as afterwards discount it would live on 64,000 won/person. If I accept a taxi for 8 hours/100,000 won - shared yesteryear iv people would live on 25,000 won each. Cheaper right? ^^

It's exclusively 19,000 won per nighttime but I felt non as well as therefore cozy here.
Maybe because also many guests inwards i room but nosotros just
slumber as well as barely communicate every bit approximately supply real slow or
run out actually early on to hike Halla mountain.

Many pictures of the previous guests are hung on the wall for
memories.

There are near iii computers alongside costless cyberspace but I didn't use
it every bit I brought my ain laptop.

T
The house is real cozy!! On the correct is where yous wash
the dishes as well as on the left is where yous gear upwardly your own 
toast as well as in that place are two fridges.

They serve Halal spices as well as dissever plates for Muslim.

This is correct adjacent to the entrance door.

Acha, Tutie as well as me inwards forepart of the reception.

For to a greater extent than info, view the official website: http://www.yehaguesthouse.com/main/main.php


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Yeha Guesthouse Review. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions