Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Adjacent Goal: Topik Examination on July 2012

As I'm resting from formal classes now, it has acquire to a greater extent than as well as to a greater extent than hard to dependent myself learning Korean properly everyday.

Official website: http://www.topik.go.kr/
 
So, I'm putting upwardly a finish for myself to resit the TOPIK intermediate examination which I failed end year. The upcoming 27th TOPIK examination inwards Korea volition survive held on 22nd July 2012 as well as registration starts from twelfth June.

While for other countries (outside Korea) it volition survive held on 27th as well as 28th Oct respectively according to the regions stated.

Basically I convey most three to four months to acquire ready. Will I neglect i time to a greater extent than this time? Mentally I'm prepared, mightiness wise; I volition allow the marking decides. Yikess..

After failing once, basically I know where my weaknesses are - listening as well as writing.

Let's report as well as fix 2-3 times harder this time.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Adjacent Goal: Topik Examination on July 2012. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions