Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Yang Proficient - Halal Bbq Lamb Restaurant


Annyeong everyone!

Not been updating my weblog for quite sometime.미안!
It was until my honey friend Farhanna in addition to Farah from Singapore came for a due meet-up at Yang Good - Halal BBQ Lamb eatery nearly Yeoksam Station that I felt the precipitous urge to update.

Why?

Because I love lamb then much!! That was totally...unrelated....hahah..I know but well..just finding an excuse feels adept sometime. 

Anyway..I love lamb because of the smell. Hmm...weird? No...I love fermented in addition to smelly materials similar Kimchi then I tin bask all the glory of lamb only the same. Hehehe..

Surprisingly...the Halal lamb from Commonwealth of Australia served inwards the eatery has piffling to none of that smell. I swear...I am non bias towards lamb but my olfactory organ tin odour the distance if in that place is whatever lamb grilled somewhere out there. Hahahha..

And....it was then tender in addition to juicy. I mean value that grilling the meat from medium to well-done was quite adept but to a greater extent than than well-done only destroy the lamb's marvellous nation of being. Hoho...Sorry Farhanna, bits of burnt meat is non adept for your health! Heed my advice...kekeke.


Our verdict: The unmarinated lamb is the best. We flora that the marinated lamb was kinda sweet. The lamb was meliorate enjoyed on its ain for the master copy taste. We love steak..so nosotros love the lamb grilled amongst a dash of pepper only fine.

The price:
The lamb rack - per serving is 22,000 won
The marinated lamb - per serving is 18,000 won
The skewered lamb - per serving is 11,000 won
We ordered iii bowl of rice for 1,000 won each = 3,000 won.
Total = 54,000 won

Our recommendation:
The lamb rack in addition to the skewered lamb
Just a serving each addition rice for iii pax was plenty for us. By the fourth dimension nosotros grilled the marinated lamb, nosotros were amount in addition to forcing ourselves to complete them. 

My wish:
I wishing that they convey roughly lettuce to twine the meat amongst only similar inwards the drama sorta..hehe.
And..if in that place is a surau / musollah for Muslims to pray it volition live on to a greater extent than awesome..but that's every bit good over wishing. ^^

Contact details:
Address: 서울특별시 강남구 논현로95길 15 (Seoul, Gangnam-gu, Nonhyeon-ro, 95 gil, 15)
Phone number: 02-567-7060
Opening time: 4pm until 2am

How to become to Yang Good?


Go to Yeoksam Station, Line two (green), Exit half dozen in addition to follow the map above.
If you lot sympathise Korean, endeavour the Naver direction every bit below: 

출발역삼역6번출구
1 Not been updating my weblog for quite sometime Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Yang Good - Halal BBQ Lamb RestaurantKFC역삼역점 앞 횡단보도까지 약 107m 이동(논현로)약 2분 소요
2 Not been updating my weblog for quite sometime Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Yang Good - Halal BBQ Lamb Restaurant횡단보도를 이용하여 TWORLD수목대리점역삼역지점 방면으로 횡단
3 Not been updating my weblog for quite sometime Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Yang Good - Halal BBQ Lamb Restaurant돈존화로구이역삼점까지 약 67m 이동(논현로93길)약 2분 소요
4 Not been updating my weblog for quite sometime Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Yang Good - Halal BBQ Lamb Restaurant돈존화로구이역삼점 앞에서 오른쪽 방향으로
5 Not been updating my weblog for quite sometime Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Yang Good - Halal BBQ Lamb Restaurant용연빌딩까지 약 52m 이동(테헤란로25길)약 1분 소요
6 Not been updating my weblog for quite sometime Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Yang Good - Halal BBQ Lamb Restaurant용연빌딩 앞에서 왼쪽 방향으로
7 Not been updating my weblog for quite sometime Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Yang Good - Halal BBQ Lamb Restaurant양국까지 약 61m 이동(논현로95길)약 1분 소요
도착양국

More pictures inwards my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/budgettravel2korea

Yang Good Halal BBQ Lamb Restaurant - youtube vide (in Korean).

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Yang Proficient - Halal Bbq Lamb Restaurant. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions