Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Nami-Ok Eatery - Halal Dakgalbi

With the cute Mia.

This was tried together with tested yesteryear me personally on Jan 2014! ^_____^

This is unfair...T__T
The article inwards Joongang mentioned that the eating theatre has been opened since March!
Where was me then????....*busy..busy..hehhe*

Anyway...this is a actually proficient news, yeah?
If exclusively the restaurant's place is nigh the Nami Island's entrance thence it would hold upwards amend for us.

Anywayy...an chance to endeavor HALAL dakgalbi is proficient enough. For myself, I don't accept the sense but the flick looks yummy none the less. ( I accept now!! ^^)

The article from Jungang Ilbo is here (in Korean) together with here (in English) citing on the being of Halal Dakgalbi - Nami Ok eating theatre at Gapyeong-gun which is nigh to Nami Island. H5N1 personal Naver weblog (in Korean) too mentioned almost Nami Ok eating theatre together with yous may read it here.

With Mr Hong Yeong Man (the owner) together with Puan Raihana's family.

How to larn to Nami-Ok Restaurant 남이옥 식당?

Tell the taxi driver to larn to this address:

경기도 가평군 가평읍 읍내리 786-2

Phone number:
010-2181-1686
031-581-1686
070-8262-1686

Warning: I accept waited two hours to larn my tiffin when I came at 12 noon on a working day. Pfffttt...I should accept called earlier I larn to mass a seat. You should telephone outcry upwards together with mass if yous come upwards from 12 noon to two pm. Otherwise come upwards earlier 12 noon or later on two pm.

If yous are already at Gapyeong Station (you may read how to larn in that place inwards here), going to the eating theatre yesteryear hiring a taxi is the best pick IMO.


This is from Naver Map where the distance has been or thence calculated every bit 3.27 km together with this is if yous ride the bus. Judging from the distance, I intend taking the taxi fairs better. 

From Gapyeong Station to Nami Island is almost 2.03 km together with yesteryear taxi is almost 3,000 won.

From Gapyeong Station to Nami-Ok eating theatre volition hold upwards almost v km thence most likely the taxi fare volition hold upwards double of the cost to Nami Island. (Yup...true, been in that place done that together with 6,000 won was the taxi fare when I went in that place personally).

As yous tin dismiss encounter from the picture, Dakgalbi is amend to hold upwards eaten shared amongst a few of your friends. Eating lone is no fun together with the component subdivision is quite big. 

But...if yous nonetheless accept to larn lone together with walk your means to relieve the taxi fare, banking concern tally out the map below. 

First, yous accept to walk from Gapyeong Station to the motorbus station inwards Gapyeong town
for almost 686 meters. Take the motorbus reveal 1330-3.

Drop off at 비행장 (Bihaengjang) motorbus halt together with walk almost 263 meters 
towards the restaurant.

The eating theatre is located somewhere at the blueish point inwards the picture.
Courtesy: Daum Map

Anyway....I merely want I could endeavor this Dakgalbi to review the taste, the service, the cost together with etc but I merely can't every bit I'm at 1 time living inwards Madrid. Ack! 

맛있게 드십시오!

My Review

H5N1 must try!

Halal Dakgalbi is 12,000 won per pax but non-Halal is 10,000 won per pax. If yous similar it spicy, enquire for two to a greater extent than scoop of the spicy sauce. I did for my get-go see together with opted for no additional sauce on my minute see together with my verdict: adding to a greater extent than spiciness rocked the wok baby! lol..Okay, well....I honey spicy materials thence I am a chip bias there. 

More pictures on my Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/budgettravel2korea.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map : Nami-Ok Eatery - Halal Dakgalbi. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions