Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Wolmido Entertainment Park


Last Saturday, me in addition to Min Young went along motorbus release 23 (blue bus) road from Dong Incheon station, Line 1 to Wolmido Amusement Park.

Although I direct maintain stayed inwards Dong Incheon for well-nigh vii months but non fifty-fifty 1 hateful solar daytime that I spent exploring the place.

As I postulate to written report inwards Seoul in addition to straightaway only later moving to Sinchon, Seodaemun-gu that I tried to filled inwards the missing pieces of my rest yesteryear spending my weekend inwards Incheon. Ahahah..deadly sentimentalist! Bbuing bbuing!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway, summertime is coming soon..I hateful the existent blazing hot in addition to I'm non wandering equally Malaysia is e'er similar that.

Nowadays weather condition wise, it's cool during the early on morning time in addition to at night ranging from twenty score celcius. At noon, it's amend to rest inside.

We strolled along the coast later 5pm, standing at that topographic point for an lx minutes about staring at the body of body of water spell chit chatting well-nigh our bleak future..haha. I'm gonna last lonelier than ever spell staying inwards a rat hole alone!


The topic common is non much to brag well-nigh but they direct maintain similar iii vikings alongside extreme swing angle. I genuinely rode 1 but that was later eating the most unappetizing 쫄면 ever. Don't ever endeavor the restaurants inwards front end of Wolmido Amusement Park. They are expensive in addition to non tasty!!!

I produce beloved extreme rides in addition to the viking is kinda worth my 4,500won but my tummy was non behaving in addition to therefore good later eating it in addition to I was kinda disappointed that I couldn't relish the viking ride fully.

While taking the bus, it passed yesteryear Incheon Chinatown in addition to therefore I intend it's non in addition to therefore far if yous walk to or fro Wolmido Amusement Park. Or simply direct maintain the motorbus if it's inwards summer..hehe.


I saw 1 hilarious game; Apollo Disco where the DJ volition spin it according to his volition but Min Young said that your whole arm volition last in addition to therefore painful in addition to yous could non elevator it the side yesteryear side day! So I didn't dare to endeavor but I had a proficient express joy spell watching others riding it.

Try the games at that topographic point if yous direct maintain to a greater extent than fourth dimension to kill.

How to become to Wolmido Amusement Park?

Take subway to Incheon Station, Line 1.
After that direct maintain motorbus release two or 23 or 45.
Wolmido is the concluding station.
More information from KNTO.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Seoul, South Korea and Travel Attractions Map: Wolmido Entertainment Park. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions