Gyeonghuigung Palace

This is to consummate my palace tour of the "5 Grand Palaces" built past times Joseon dynasty; Gyeonghuigung Palace which is at the intersection of Seodamun too Gwanghwamun.


The palace has been completely destroyed during Japanese invasion too what yous come across straight off is almost 33% of the master copy size has been since reconstructed past times Korean government.

Checking out the palaces is such a stress reliever for me...
It has been a long fourth dimension that I accept my fourth dimension off to accept a trip on my ain every bit most days I'm busy existence a tour guide, report too tests. When I cause got or too thus costless fourth dimension on hand, walking lonely exploring the dorsum alleys of Seoul is quite amusing. I involve or too thus solitude from fourth dimension to fourth dimension too..hehe.

Since I'm spending to a greater extent than fourth dimension inwards Korea now, I appear to select grip of on the java mania tendency too turning to a java junkie myself. Not that I discovery it amazing or whatever dissimilar inwards Korea compared to Malaysia though exactly I'm amazed at how many cafe's lined upwards the block everywhere I move inwards Seoul or other big cities inwards Korea.

So, earlier checking out Gyeonghuigung Palace I stopped past times a cafe' due to stormy air current exterior too it's colddddd...


My favorite - Paul Bassett's cafe; the infamous java barista winning the 2003 World Barista Championship. This i is at Gwanghwamun Plaza. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 small-scale cappuccino sets off at 4,500 won.

After sipping the delicious cappuccino too warmed my frozen legs; off to Gyeonghuigung Palace!

How to go?



Gwanghwamun Station, Line five (purple), Exit vii or 6. Walk 10-15 minutes.
Official site: Gyeonghuigung
Admission: Free

More from Wikipedia too KNTO.

More pictures at BudgetTravel2Korea Facebook.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Gyeonghuigung Palace. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions