Halla Mount Eorimuk-Yeongsil Course

I told Yong Soo that I would definitely non hike Halla Mountain equally I don't savour 'dengsan' / 등산 equally much equally Korean. Not really, it's exclusively that my knee articulation would leave of absence on me. Oh yeah!! I'm old..T_T But I brave it equally I didn't larn upward Ilchulbong Sunrise Peak before. Since Eorimuk-Yeongsil is the easiest course, I couldn't electrical load also much.


Eorimuk is brilliant regal as well as Yeongsil is black purple.
Picture courtesy of official website.

We (Alex, June as well as me) took the autobus from inwards front end of Seonam Farm at 7.15am to Jungmun (1,000 won) thence Jungmun to Eorimuk (1,000 won). Jungmun is located on South-West of Jeju Island simply Eorimuk course of written report is on North-West as well as nosotros went downwards to Yeongsil course of written report on South-West.

Alex as well as June waiting for the bus

At Seogwipo rotary autobus stop, waiting for the autobus to Jungmun.

The autobus schedule from Jungmun to Eorimuk course. 어리묵


They pick out been waiting for to a greater extent than than an hr for the bus.
That's how reliable the autobus organisation is inwards Jeju Island. So those who
don't pick out much fourth dimension to pass volition rent a car.


Starting of Eorimuk course. The nighttime earlier it rained kinda difficult and
I forgot to convey my raincoat. Aishh..It drizzled a chip early on inwards the morning.



Three of us!


I was panting past times the fourth dimension I reached this signboard; a mere 500 metres. 
I haven't even started! Can I fifty-fifty create it? T_T


I was left behind past times the other 2 equally I walked upward existent slow!
Just similar the turtle simply I lastly reached hither as well as this is non even 
the peak yet. It took me 2 hours. I met a Singaporean lady here,
 exchanged our contacts as well as I told her a chip most Wwooffing.


Natural H2O spring.


It was thence foggy as well as misty thence nosotros barely could come across the scenerey.
Not a proficient conditions to walk upward Halla Mountain for sure.
This is the peak of Eorimuk course of written report as well as nosotros stopped hither to have
hot drinks as well as approximately snacks.
The agency downwards to Yeongsil course. The scenery was magnificent!!


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 petty pocket-size fry gave me a Hallabong Jeju chocolate.
I honey it equally it's non also sweet.


The terminate of Yeongsil course of written report as well as there's a signboard maxim there
that you lot can't hike upward if you lot accomplish hither afterwards 12 noon.


The entrance of Yeongsil course. I was glad that nosotros hiked upward from Eorimuk
course of written report equally the autobus halt is near. It was a unlike illustration alongside Yeongsil course
equally the autobus halt is 2km downwards from the entrance. Yikes!! We walked actually far
until a sort Korean couplet gave us a ride down. Very really kind.

I mean value nosotros started at most 9.30am from Eorimuk as well as reached Yeongsil at most 2pm. Normally, if you lot are tally (not similar me) you lot could run the course of written report for three hours. We didn't pay for whatever admission fees as well as brand certain you lot cheque the conditions for a squeamish hiking solar daytime earlier going up.

More information on Halla Mountain courses at KNTO.
Official website: http://www.hallasan.go.kr/english/
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Halla Mount Eorimuk-Yeongsil Course. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions