Wwoof Inwards Jeju Isle - Seonam Farm

Initially I was thinking to create couchsurfing but the couchsurf host did non respond me their contact details which made me switch to wwoofing instead. I paid only for membership registration of 1 yr - 50,000 won as well as did my ain host booking online - I saved 30,000 won as well as the hosts details are on the website 1 time I logged into their database - I saved 10,000 won.

However, I was quite rude to the wwoof host every bit I did non electronic mail him prior to going. It was terminal infinitesimal conclusion every bit I had no house to remain as well as didn't desire to remain at jjimjilbang. Basically I didn't desire to pass my precious money..hehe.

So I called the host the black before, he was not expecting my precipitous asking as well as couldn't decline it. After checking out of Yeha Guesthouse at around 8am, I went to the adjacent Jeju local jitney terminal which was close v infinitesimal walk away. As the farm was located inwards Seogwipo-si, I had to ride the jitney for close an hour; 3,000 won fare. When I met him, I told him that I volition create a calendar week project but genuinely I shouldn't every bit he unremarkably exclusively select wwoofer for a calendar month worth or more. Yikes!! But I was already at the farm. 어쩔 수 없다. ^^

Seonam farm is located about 40 minutes bus ride from Seogwipo city. We stayed inwards a unlike family from the hosts as well as sometimes the hosts would ready for us ^^. The best affair close Seonam farm was nosotros were given two or three days off later three days work. Working fourth dimension starts from 8am to 5pm.
 Mr Kim separating the tangerines.

The boxes are sent for juice to the manufactory or retail.

June as well as an ahjumma picking the tangerines. In the morn the weather
was chilly but approaching noon, it was warm simply similar inwards Malaysia.

This is to select materials upward as well as downwards the mountain. If you lot happened
to hike Halla Mountain, you lot volition encounter this too.
Tea break; nosotros had banana, rice cake as well as mango juice.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Wwoof Inwards Jeju Isle - Seonam Farm. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions