Honam Sikdang At Namdaemun

Sorry for the lack of updates too those who bring emailed me, I'm lamentable to tell that I'd actually genuinely similar to response all emails but I'm swamped alongside class, tests too tour guide.

Appreciate if you lot could download the FAQ too exhaust the search selection from the blog.

This fourth dimension some I would similar to advise eating at this eating seat - Honam Sikdang 호남 식당


Recommended carte du jour which is the nearest to my preferences (I'm an Asian girl..hehe) is the 생선 구이 too 갈치 조림.


생선 구이 or pronounced 'saengseon gui' is non actually grilled but fried. The fish is mackerel too slightly salted. Price 6,000 to 7,000 won / per pax inclusive of rice. (current rate, cost may differ inward future)

갈치 조림 or pronounced 'galchi jorim' is similar to Malaysian asam pedas or some tourists that I had repast alongside in that place idea it is similar to Melaka asam pedas but the broth is non then thick. Price 7,000 won / per pax inclusive of rice. (current rate, cost may differ inward future)

If you lot remember, I did bring 갈치 조림 at Jeju Island but it cost me a whopping 40,000 won per regular size repast of 3-4 pax. But...the sense of savour inward Jeju Island is to a greater extent than heavenly. Yummmmm...

How to larn to Honam Sikdang?


The eating seat is located inward Namdaemun, Hyohyeon Station, Line 4, Exit 5.
Closed on Sunday.

Look out for this alley.

How to order?


For 1 someone 7,000 won
I advise that if you lot are lone simply club the 갈치 조림 galchi jorim for a person, because you lot volition go given fried fish too side dishes for FREE

갈치 조림 하나 주세요 -  galchi jorim hana juseyo.

For ii someone 13,000 won
I advise that you lot club the 갈치 조림 galchi jorim for a someone too 생선 구이saengseon gui for a someone because you lot volition go given fried fish too side dishes for FREE


갈치 조림 하나 하고 생선 구이 하나 주세요 -  galchi jorim hana hago saengseon gui hana juseyo.


For 3-4 someone 22,000 won
I advise that you lot club the 갈치 조림 galchi jorim for ii someone too 생선 구이saengseon gui for a someone because you lot volition go given fried fish too side dishes for FREE


갈치 조림 이인분 하고 생선 구이 하나 주세요 -  galchi jorim iinbun hago saengseon gui hana juseyo.


If you lot desire to club extra rice it volition cost you lot some other 1,000 won.


공기밥 더 하나 주세요 - gonggi bab deo hana juseyo.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Honam Sikdang At Namdaemun. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions