Yurim Myeon 유림면, Metropolis Hall

I beloved mak guksu or bibim guksu. It's uncomplicated only if done right, the sense of savor is heaven. I had my start bibim guksu in addition to mak guksu inwards HomePlus close Jakjeon, Incheon in addition to I brutal inwards beloved correct on the spot. As you lot know, I beloved spicy nutrient in addition to it is i of the argue why I could convey Korean food.

When I get got a abrupt pang for bibim guksu, I kept thinking of the i inwards HomePlus only i twenty-four lx minutes catamenia I was inwards schoolhouse in addition to through Naver I works life Yurim Myeon!!

Yurim Myeon had a fifty years traditional recipe nether its belt in addition to I was curious. So I headed in that place amongst Julia in addition to nosotros savoured Bibim guksu in addition to Nembi guksu. Both were marvellous only on wintertime days, nosotros would prefer warm Nembi guksu. Nembi guksu reminded me of Kitsune Udon..hmm I gauge they are the same. The solely divergence is Yurim Myeon throws inwards some rice cake..hehe to Koreanize it somehow.

Price wise, Yurim Myeon's is betwixt 7,000 - 8,000 won only HomePlus's is 4,000 won. However, Yurim Myeon's surpassed HomePlus's inwards price of sense of savor in addition to satisfaction of course. ^^

Julia vouched for Bibim guksu equally she had never tasted non-meat guksu equally delicious equally this. Myself, I beloved the rigid perilla seeds concoction (you know my infatuation amongst perilla leaves right?) in addition to promised to myself that I would supply for to a greater extent than someday.

If you lot are around Deoksugung (Deoksu Palace) or City Hall area, endeavour this meal. But don't come upward around tiffin time, it volition last a long bee line. After 2pm would last better. I had mine at nigh 3pm.

What's the divergence betwixt Mak guksu / Bibim guksu/ Bibim memil?

Bibim hateful rub or mix. It's the same equally Bibimbap. 
Guksu agency noodle from wheat.
Mak/Memil agency noodle from buckwheat. Similar to soba noodle.

For Bibim Guksu recipe endeavour MyKoreanKitchen in addition to if you lot tin read Korean, banking firm tally out Mak Guksu recipe here.


How to larn to Yurim Myeon?

Go to City Hall metro station, draw of piece of employment 1 or 2, cash inwards one's chips 12. Turn backwards and 
plow correct on the start alley. 

More pictures inwards BudgetTravel2Korea Facebook.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Yurim Myeon 유림면, Metropolis Hall. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions