Naksan Fortress

I was super excited to hike Naksan Fortress correct afterwards watching Rooftop Prince episode xv on Wednesday.


Not that I didn't desire to see it earlier though. MK has recommended me to see Naksan Fortress earlier but I only haven't flora the correct 2nd to hike; amongst the warm temperature nowadays..phew, hiking is mentally challenging. ^^



It only happened that my mood was pretty somber in addition to I decided to explore the place.
There are 2 entrance - either:

  • from Dongdaemun station, Line 1 or 4, Exit 1 or 2. I failed to uncovering Exit 1 hence I went out from Exit 2 which was l metres away. 
  • from Hyehwa station, Line 4, Exit 1.

What's the difference?

If y'all become from Dongdaemun station, y'all volition come across Naksan Fortress starting fourth dimension in addition to hence hiking y'all go! ^^ Bitter pill starting fourth dimension in addition to and then sugariness honey.

If y'all become from Hyehwa station, y'all volition come across many chic restaurants in addition to shops, in addition to then the blossom staircase (Ihwa-dong), in addition to then exclusively the fortress. Sweet beloved starting fourth dimension followed past times bitter pill.

Either agency has it's own attraction.

I came to know almost Naksan Fortress from the drama Gloria starring Bae Doo Na in addition to Lee Chun Hee. Lee Chun Hee's grapheme ever come across his lover secretly at the fortress hence I idea "What a pretty hideout!"

So correct afterwards watching Rooftop Prince, I was proverb to myself  "No way!! I only bring to see Naksan Fortress tomorrow!"

As always, my hiking was accompanied amongst my favorite vocal of the 2nd - Busker Busker - Cherry Blossom Ending 벚꽃 엔딩


The highlight of my trip to Naksan Fortress was when I met a few middle schoolhouse students afterwards eating my chocolate popsicle at a nearby playground.

The staircase where Han Ji Min in addition to Micky Yoochun walked!

They gave me a tour of the house for FREE equally they alive there! Nice..

When I asked them "Do y'all know where is the filming location for Rooftop Prince?"
Their reply "We don't sentry dramas"
Hahahaha...what create I await from middle schoolers?? Aigooo
Then I asked "Then, what create y'all do?"
They answered "Playing video game"
Aigoo..aigoo..I should drag an ahjumma instead..^^

More information almost Naksan Park or Naksan Fortress at KNTO and http://parks.seoul.go.kr/eng/
More pictures at BudgetTravel2Korea Facebook.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Naksan Fortress. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions