How To Purchase Inexpensive Handphone Inward Korea

I convey my IPhone but it's useless hither too thus immediately it's totally behaving similar an ITouch. Arghh..but anyway my IPhone is nonetheless usable when there's FREE Wifi betoken around. I had been to KT too SK headquarter but they asked me to banking concern agree amongst Celcom since my handphone is nether contract too it mightiness go locked.

I did banking concern agree out the handphone roughly Sinchon or Sogang University but I demand to fork out some coin fifty-fifty for used handphone, at to the lowest degree 40,000 won. I know I'm stingy too thus I won't go doing that since I'm non working too convey no stable cash time period at the moment.

So my solely alternative is to purchase a used handphone. I visited the same store dorsum inwards 2009 too it is nonetheless there!! Yeay.. The used telephone is too thus many too some are fifty-fifty FREE. My choice? Definitely the costless phone.^^

I chose LG innovation instead of KT or SK. Just to go different..haha. Min Young uses KT too her woman raise uses SK.



Used telephone - 0 won
Prepaid - 10,000 won (available for thirty days)
Phone cable  - 2,000 won.
Total - 12,000 won.

But...used telephone does come upward amongst its downside.

  • No antenna - if yous desire to sentry tv
  • No spare battery
  • Battery depletes real fast - I convey to recharge every night
  • Not a 'smart' telephone obviously, only a elementary text too telephone band phone. 



Take subway scheme to Dongdaemun History too Culture Park Station, 
Exit 5, Line five or 4. From Exit 5,  you volition come across Woori Bank correct after 
the boot the bucket and turn right. Then walk straight, cross the route  and walk straight
until yous come across this manus telephone shop. 



By the way, I discovery it interesting that Whatsapp is available when I checked into FREE Olleh or T-Wifi betoken spell riding the subway. KakaoTalk or Viber is non working though. Whatsapp used to go costless for download from Appstore but immediately is chargeable.


How to recharge prepaid telephone inwards Korea?
It depends on the service either KT, SK or LG. Like mine, I could recharge the prepaid at whatsoever store bearing the LG U+  or LG Uplus sign.



Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari How To Purchase Inexpensive Handphone Inward Korea. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions