Back For Summertime Inwards Seoul

After 2 weeks gaining slightly inwards a higher house 2 kilograms; all because of Malaysian nutrient in addition to at nowadays I'm dorsum inwards total gear!!

Reached Incheon aerodrome today at almost half dozen am (AirAsia did it in 1 trial again in addition to again!! Most of the fourth dimension arrived earlier schedules in addition to I'm proud of them ^______^). Note: This is non an promotion on behalf of AirAsia..hehe.

Ground temperature at Incheon every bit announced yesteryear the airplane pilot was sixteen flat celcius but my torso notwithstanding has the remaining leftover rut from Malaysia..hehe.

By the way, I direct maintain a huge huge proclamation to brand today!!

Tadaa..

Guess what?

I volition live staying inwards goshiwon aka rat hole inwards Sinchon starting this June.
Room size - almost 2 unmarried mattress position side yesteryear side. :O..super duper small! I'm simply lucky that I'm non a claustrophobic if non I volition live doomed!

Monthly rental fee 300,000won inclusive of complimentary wifi, laundry, rice in addition to ONLY kimchi.

Why alone at nowadays that I decided to move?

Because the goshiwon has a rooftop..just similar inwards the Rooftop Prince Korean drama. ^___^ Will update the flick soon!

But that's non the whole signal of me moving..

If you lot read my previous posts, I mentioned that I direct maintain been living amongst Korean household unit of measurement since final yr November.

One, two....lalala..lalilu..about 7 months!!
I'm indebted amongst the form family..but it's almost fourth dimension to deed on. Sadly..it's gonna burn downwards a hole inwards my bag in addition to I promise you lot my faithful readers could assistance me yesteryear promoting this weblog to a greater extent than in addition to tell your friends to accept me every bit their tour guide.. T_T..*sigh* again..and advertisement..hihi. This way..I could pay my rat hole in addition to live on inwards South Korea.

m__m

Arghhh...really actually tired!!

I went straight off to my goshiwon via AREX later reaching Incheon Airport. No breakfast no nothing. You know what!! I slept the whole journeying until Seoul Station in addition to I was suppose to larn downwards at Hongik University Station. Aigoo..aigoo..

When I reached the goshiwon, the possessor was non there, my handphone was out of battery, my luggage is to a greater extent than than 20kgs in addition to there's no get upwardly in addition to I felt similar %$$^%^&*^&*$$$%#$@#!#!!

I'm cool.. wiping off my sweat, left my things at the front end door, wrote a memo for the possessor that I volition come upwardly in 1 trial again tomorrow morning.

And now... I'm dorsum inwards Incheon; packing upwardly my remaining materials for tomorrow.

ZzzZZzzz...

I ask some sleep..Good night? nope..good afternoon..
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Back For Summertime Inwards Seoul. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions