Sogang Academy Placement Test

I took the placement examine on 17th Nov (Thursday) at 10.20am inwards Sogang University principal campus. Actually nosotros could create the examine through the telephone but I wanted to discovery an excuse to watch the campus before I start the existent deal. Ack! I wishing to smoothen upwards my fluency equally chop-chop possible. I didn't written report a bit! Honest..and I was only relying on my daily conversation amongst the ahjussis, ahjummas too friends inwards Jeju too Incheon before I sat for the test.


The examine should hold upwards at 10.20am but I arrived i hr before which was pretty impressive equally I am infamous for beingness late. hehehe..It took me virtually an hr from Jakjeon,Incheon to Sogang University but I didn't desire to compaction the evil traffic. So I went out equally early on equally 6am amongst Min Young to her Mini-Stop business office fourth dimension labor too took the omnibus seat out 1500 at 8.15am from at that topographic point to Hapjeong station too so transit to a local omnibus seat out 921 circling Sinchon to Sogang University's principal gate (정문).

From the omnibus halt of Sogang University Main Gate, only walk upwards the
gradient too y'all volition meet the principal gate (as inwards the picture) on your right.
FYI, the omnibus seat out 921 has no english announcement, so if y'all hear 
서강대학교정문, too so drib off at that omnibus stop.

After entering the gate, y'all volition meet this brownish edifice from afar
too only walk upwards the gradient to Arrupe Hall. 

When I reached Arrupe Hall, I was pretty confused equally the sign said 'CLOSED' thus I idea I couldn't function into the building. But I was pretty certain that I should come upwards to this edifice to sit for the placement test. Right beside the stairs at that topographic point were ii proficient looking manly soul students..hehe too the side past times side affair to create was to enquire for direction,right? ^^ The man child was so glad that he could do English linguistic communication amongst me too guide me to Level vii for Language Administration Center. FYI, If y'all function into Arrupe Hall from here, y'all are already at Level 4. Cause I idea this was Level 1 too pressed the incorrect push inwards the elevator. ^^;

The administrator gave me the alternative either to hold back for an hr before the examine or only walk only about the campus. Obviously the latter. The weather condition was chilly so I took a rapid sentiment of the campus ^^ too from my observation Sogang University is non so aesthetic equally other universities similar Kyunghee or Ewha (So similar a shot I sympathize why Yong Soo was perplexed at my determination to lead keep upwards Sogang). Hehe..there are only obviously edifice too to a greater extent than novel buildings are currently constructed. 



I reached Bandi too Lunis bookstore to kill some fourth dimension or rather to salve myself from the chilly weather. The bookstore was actually warm..I hateful the heater. By the fourth dimension I walked exterior again, I was completely a frozen stick. Across the bookstore at that topographic point was a GS25 convenience shop too I walked inwards for a bottle of mineral water.

I walked dorsum to Arrupe Hall at virtually 10am. There was some books for Level ii too iii for complimentary reading at the counter too I took the freedom to laid for the examine inwards 10 minutes. Bad move. I should NOT create that. It didn't assist much equally I was shaking so much before entering the door due to the panic attack.

The examine went actually fast though equally the examiner was a professional. It went seamlessly too afterward she finished testing my conversational skill, she determined my marking on the spot. Level 2! Even the administrator idea that my examine was quite fast. She told me to learn the Level ii Sogang Workbook from Bandi too Lunis bookstore too gave me a slice of newspaper amongst the management too a discount coupon for the books.

Yong Soo said that I should hold upwards placed inwards a higher marking shape but I didn't intend so crusade my Korean fluency is actually genuinely terrible. I could sympathize quite good but failed to converse inwards long sentences which I volition essay to conquer amongst the assist of my futurity instructor too friends inwards Level 2. I am actually looking forward!

Can't state whether I lead keep gone nut or what, but this is actually similar a giant outpouring for me. There are a few things that I desire to accomplish past times sincerely studying Korean but firstly, I only desire to talk proficiently without stuttering. ^^ I would similar to give cheers Heo Young Seang at BotheringSeoul for the motivation.

This edifice is on your left if y'all walk downwardly to dorsum gate.

The dorsum gate

After buying the books, I only walked downwardly the loma through the dorsum gate 후문 too and so walk to the nearest tube station - Daeheung Station, Line six dorsum to Jakjeon Station for some other hr ride too 1,300 won fare.

For to a greater extent than information on Sogang University for Korean Language, delight cheque out their official site.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Sogang Academy Placement Test. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions