Claypot Sujebi At Insadong

It was snowing quite heavily yesterday afternoon. The temperature dropped a few degrees but it was nonetheless chilly. Not much difference.

Snowfall inwards Insadong.

By right away I accept bought a to the lowest degree iv pairs of wintertime gloves but lost them all, either I misplaced them spell riding the subway scheme or left them at whatever of the populace toilets...sheessh..no to a greater extent than buying wintertime gloves!! I only shoved my hands into my padded jacket pockets too it's nonetheless fine.

After class, my classmates decided for Apgujeong to "study for concluding exam" at Kyuhyun's cafe (Super Junior). Hmm..are they actually gonna report there? I wonder..hehe. Kyuhyun volition non hold upwardly in that location anyway, alone his mother. Hahaha..

Rather than Apgujeong, I headed towards Insadong instead afterwards finding this pop Claypot Sujebi eating theatre from Wingspoon, a nutrient portal inwards Korea.

I tried regular sujebi but I would prefer perilla seed sujebi 들깨수제비.

As commons my tiffin is e'er afterwards 2pm to avoid the tiffin crowd aka component division workers. I reached in that location at 3pm precisely too appreciated the heater fan warmth directed towards my topographic point yesteryear the sensible ahjumma waitress. 

I was the alone client too no 1 dared to talk to me since I was a foreigner. One of the ahjummas was guessing my nationality alongside her friends too I only chuckled. 

The eating theatre ambience was calming - Korean traditional eating theatre too you lot tin give notice pick out to sit down Korean means rather than the normal tabular array alongside chairs.

 
The house is quite difficult to honour for a get-go timer but worth all the fourth dimension spent.

Walk afterwards Anguk Station, Exit half dozen towards Insadong. Pass Ssamziegil building
too afterwards passing a chemist's SudoYakguk 수도약국, walk into Insadong-10-gil
road. Walk nearly xx metres too you lot volition honour a signboard on your correct across
an onetime Korean Traditional House read 인사동 수제비. Walk towards the destination of
the alley too you lot volition run across the vivid xanthous signboard.

Wonder what goes into a claypot of sujebi? Check out Maangchi's Korean Recipe for making Sujebi here.

More pictures inwards BudgetTravel2Korea Facebook.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Claypot Sujebi At Insadong. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions