Mid Term Review, Sogang University

I had 2 speaking tests on Wednesday. One was a conversation amongst my partner (from the same class) in addition to some other was amongst my speaking class's teacher.

We had to selection some lots to determine our conversation partner in addition to subsequently that nosotros had a calendar week to exercise viii dissimilar daily situations. My slot was at some 10 am for Korean daily conversation amongst my partner in addition to interview amongst my Korean speaking class's instructor at 12.50pm. I was the terminal inward the group.

During the Korean daily conversation test, the interviewer (our teacher) asked us to selection 2 situations past times random in addition to nosotros picked 'restaurant recommendation' in addition to 'absence from class' situation. Luckily nosotros practised the onetime correct earlier the test. Some of my classmates had to utter close iii or four situations but for both of us, nosotros spoke long plenty for 2 situations in addition to the instructor was satisfied. Phew...

The other interview exam is a one-on-one amongst the teacher. I was in addition to thus nervous but all the same manage to endure cool..hehe. It went smoothly in addition to subsequently the interview the instructor asked me what was my learning fashion or whether I retrieve to maintain report amongst Sogang University.

I was pretty stunned every bit that was my thought exactly. Initially I wanted to hash out amongst the teachers whether Sogang University's plan is the best for me. After almost one-half of the course of didactics went by, I retrieve that it's improve for me to report the grammer in addition to vocabulary past times self-study in addition to compass got close 2 hours speaking drill. Hence the argue I wanted to accept the black class. But the black flat is applicable for those amongst working visa only. Bummer..

My aim : to endure fluent inward Korean.

My problem : Who could laissez passer me speaking drill in addition to endure patient amongst my electrical current Korean speaking level?

Private tuition : Will costs close 40,000 to 50,000 won per hour

I've been coining the thought amongst Min Young's woman raise that nosotros would utter for an hr everyday exclusively inward Korea. However, I demand it to endure structured every bit inward today I volition purpose this ready of vocabularies in addition to this ready of grammar. As she volition endure my informal teacher, I all the same demand to laissez passer her some fees.

Why I don't desire to maintain amongst Sogang University?
It mightiness seem every bit good early on to determine similar a shot but I experience that there's in addition to thus many unnecessary homework in addition to my spoken communication is all the same unnatural. Not to cite occasional stuttering in addition to the awkwardness to purpose novel vocabularies that my classmates haven't learned yet. I mightiness endure looking into YBM or MKA after the semester ends where the flat is to a greater extent than focused in addition to lesser students per class.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Mid Term Review, Sogang University. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions