Subway Fare Increased Inward Seoul

I abhor it!! I don't know whatsoever unmarried someone inward Korea who is glad to remove heed this news, when Korean authorities decides to increment the underground fare to to a greater extent than or less other 200 won from the electrical flow 900 won (less than 10km distance).

I went domicile on 27th Feb as well as didn't realize that the increment of Seoul underground fare has increased since 25th of Feb drive I simply stayed domicile on the weekend as well as M.Y. household unit of measurement sent me to the airport.

Right afterwards I reached Incheon Airport, I used the local omnibus to become to Incheon when I returned to Korea on fifth March as well as withal didn't realize it until afterwards I used the subway. I saw the accuse was 1,050won. What happened?

So I idea that there's something incorrect amongst my T-Money bill of fare but when M.Y. told me that the petrol toll was therefore high recently, it striking my thinking cap then. Yikes!! 

Bad..this is bad.

If y'all role T-Money card, your basic fare volition inaugural of all amongst 900 won addition the increased fare of 150 won.
So I estimate that they opted for 150 won increment instead of 200 won but still... T_T

Korean authorities mentioned that Seoul underground fare hasn't been increased since the concluding iv years. Yeah right..duhhh..

What does this mean? Anything else volition inaugural of all to follow suit..increase as well as increase.

As i Korean citizen aptly said “Everything goes upwards except for my salary. Do y'all desire me to alive or die?”

Just live on aware that y'all mightiness postulate to select to a greater extent than cash from domicile if y'all invention to go to Korea this 2012.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Subway Fare Increased Inward Seoul. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions