So Ji Sub 51K A Span Place

I went to Apgujeong alongside Min Young today to banking concern jibe out So Ji Sub's cafe or H5N1 Twosome Place 51K at nigh one-half past times 2 inward the evening. As currently I'm staying alongside Min Young at Jakjeon, Incheon, it is quite far in addition to non likewise convenient to gain downtown.



So Ji Sub's cafe or H5N1 Twosome Place 51K is located close Apgujeong subway scheme station, Exit 3. Just walk out from the go out in addition to walk until yous encounter a T-junction in addition to if await to your left, yous volition see the route is leading to Apgujeong marriage hall in addition to across that edifice is CGV cinema. So Ji Sub's cafe or H5N1 Twosome Place 51K is adjacent to it or I'd rather say they part the same space, variety of. You volition realize it ane time yous are there.


Prior to going there, I was lectured a few times past times Min Young's woman rear on my wish to encounter So Ji Sub. She said that it's gonna live impossible to encounter him in addition to I would waste matter my coin on expensive coffees in addition to desserts. I simply laughed it off displace I knew that I wouldn't live able to encounter the existent human being himself but a daughter tin dream I suppose. It's FREE to dream or ogling, yous know. ^^ I told her that it's simply gonna live ane time inward a lifetime..or perchance twice alongside Yani later..hehe. ;)

So off nosotros went to Gangnam. Our route - light-green motorbus 581 - cherry motorbus 9500 - subway scheme trouble 6, Apgujeong Station. Time taken was 1 hr in addition to ane way fare - 2,000 won.

I beloved So Ji Sub's signature java (on the correct side) 
Vanilla Shakeratto (a mix of my fave odour + whole java beans)
Not likewise sugariness in addition to non likewise bitter, simply nice.


I beloved coffee. Not actually a pro or addicted to it but I taste skilful java in addition to overnice companion to chat with. The ambience at So Ji Sub 51K H5N1 Twosome Place was non disappointing, yous could see many So Ji Sub's pictures plastered around the cafe. I was a flake dejected though equally in that location were many pictures of So Ji Sub alongside Han Hyo Joo. $%^*^&*($%#!! hehehe..


We had macaroon, berry cake, prune juice in addition to So Ji Sub's signature java - Vanilla Shakelatto. What actually funny was, the receipt stated '사케'. What?!! Did I simply quaff sake (Japanese alcohol)? So I checked alongside the cashier that it was meant to live 'Shakeratto'. Aigoo..it could live a grave mistake..hehe if non checked properly.

I purposely circled the give-and-take "사케" which reads 'sake' but
agency 'shake'

The human being himself at work. 
My mission - quaff So Ji Sub's coffee
in addition to swallow So Ji Sub's macaroon - bingo!

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari So Ji Sub 51K A Span Place. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions